A/N: what's going to happen to this book?

(dream fanart by @TechnoThePig on twitter)

ok, first of all, before we begin, SAD-IST'S NEWEST ANIMATIC WAS SO POGCHAMP I LOVE IT AHHH-

Fan-girling over, what's to happen to this book?

Well, after considering all your thoughts and votes, here's what's going to happen.

First of all, this book is going to go on hiatus. I'm going to keep it that way until either:

1. I get a ghost writer.

or

2. I finish my new book.

---

I feel like having a ghost writer would be much better because then this book would be finished a lot easier and it won't be killing me internally. Of course, they will be credited for all the writing and stuff like that because their hard work would be for nothing.

BUT. At the that I am as of now- I have no money. Which means, that the writer would not be payed and it would have to be voluntarily which I feel wouldn't be worth it. Whoever is writing it would be working hard writing this book for me and getting nothing in return. Therefore I'm not sure about this option.

HOWEVER. i has a thought that maybe if a different person wrote a chapter each then maybe that would be less pressure on one person. since they're aren't any due-dates or anything maybe that would be better somehow??

i really dont know im a hopeless cause AHHH :)

(im fine dont worry lol)

---

If we go with option 2, I mean that I will finish my other book and then start to rewrite this story. It will have a much better plot and a lot more planned outline. Currently, I am outline the plot for my new Dreamno book and once I'm done, I'll write the first chapter, publish it and then notify you all so you should follow me ;)

The downside of this plan is that it's going to take a really long time until this book will go back to normal and I don't know how I feel about keeping you waiting that long.

---

in the meantime, check out my one-shots book

i might update it

sometimes

---

if u have any questions don't message me on wattpad because that's broken for me.

my discord is sloofyeee#7161 message me there byeeeee

(also if ur interested in writing a chapter wink wink wink ;))

unmasked love | dreamnobladeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara