A/N: IMPORTANT!!

hello everyone, sorry this isn't an update of another chapter but I have an important notice about this book so please don't skip this chapter.

this book, to me, is boring. I'm losing motivation for it by the day because of 3 reasons.

---

1. The plot/overall storyline

i really liked the whole soulmate-moonlight thing as a prompt but the rest of the story is going nowhere. I know you guys have no idea what happens next but i really hate it and each chapter i write feels dull and i feel that the first chapter gave more than what i give next. the chapters i write aren't as exciting or as thrilling as i want it to be and i dont want to disappoint u guys in the further up-coming chapters.

2. I didnt plan this story well enough

i do have a plan of notes and a borderline story of what is to happen, but it isnt detailed enough and i struggle to come up with more ideas for satisfying and pleasant chapters.

3. i keep getting new ideas for different stories that tempt me to write them

my brain keeps coming up with new and fun dreamno story AUs that seem a lot more fun to write for me. i feel that i could make it a lot more planned out and interesting and cliffhanger-y that keeps you all anticipating and waiting. every idea i come up with just tempts me to scrap this one and i need your opinion on that matter.

---

So, i need your vote in what i should do.

1. scrap all my ideas and try to finish this book

2. rewrite this book and make it more interesting with a much more entertaining story

3. scrap this book (ill reveal what is supposed to happen) and start my new book

4. write both at the same time (i suck at multitasking and one book is going to be more favoured than the other)

---

overall, i think the most least likely options ill choose are 1 & 2 but i want to see your opinions.

but for now, take a look at an AU idea i had that ill probably write if u guys choose to.

hero/villain AU

Technoblade is the most wanted criminal in all the city, and even the whole world. His kill-count is the highest of all and he is the most dangerous villain as to have taken down countless of heroes lives.

Dream, the number one hero, has been trying to take him down the moment he saw Techno's name on the news. The two are on wild goose-chase and Dream can't seem to get his hands on the villain as Techno slips away every time Dream gets close.

but when they are themselves in the daylight, not hidden by a mask and bump into each other, these two fall in love unknown to their secret identities

(not sure if they'll have powers or not yet lol)

---

please tell me what to do and what u want ok bye