Lost (Luke)

A/n: hi. So I had a little Tonight Alive reference with the picture... VOTE IF YOU LIKE THEM!!!❤️ So this week is struggles and once again we return to our never ending sad induced imagines. But this one is about the thing I imagine most of us would feel if Luke was to leave us to go on tour. The thing that I, in fact deal with; separation anxiety. BUT GUYS ITS ALL GOOD (In the Calum Hood) so let's get started!!

___________

"Y/n, please open up." Luke said from the other side of your guys bedroom door.

"No Luke, I don't want you to see me like this." You said in between tears.

"I don't care what you look like, you can't just wallow in your sadness." He said sighing.

You looked at the lock on the door.

"Please." His voice pleaded.

You slowly stood up and reached for the lock.

Luke's unready body leaning up against the door fell into yours when you opened the door.

It turned into a hug.

A long hug.

Your tears wetting his shirt and his hand rubbing your back.

"Please talk to me." He said, tearing up.

"I- there's this thing I never told you." you start

He gives a small nod.

"Well, I have separation anxiety and you leaving for tour is kind of tearing me apart inside." you said, breaking eye contact.

"I'm-I'm sorry." You stuttered and started crying again.

"Shhh baby it's okay. you shouldn't feel like that is something you should his from me."

"I understand why you didn't tell me thought." He said looking off behind you.

"I thought it wouldn't work out because we knew you'd be away a lot and I've been handling it well but this Luke, it's 9 months were talking about." you said grabbing his hand

"I know, I know." He said and took you into a much needed hug.

"I love you, remember that." He said

"I will. I love you so much."

--------------

It's been 1 week without him.

On Sunday you brought him to the airport and said your goodbyes to him and the rest of the guys.

Now Sunday has rolled around and you've held up fairly well.

Just keeping your mind off things and focusing on your daily routine.

Sleeping, eating, working

You tried not to stay up too late when you had nothing to do and time to think.

Avoiding anything 5sos related was hard thing to do but you knew if you saw him you'd break down.

The only remedy was communication.

Face time, Skype, texting, talking to Luke helped out a lot.

His voice was like an anti-anxiety drug. A medicine to ease the pain.

But today you weren't tired.

You knew you shouldn't stay up for fear of what could happen.

After 1 hour of restlessness you got up to get a glass of water.

Walking down the steps you had flashbacks.

Seeing him running down the stairs to catch whatever program was on the tv that night.

His goofy smile as he led you up to the bedroom because he planned a "romantic night"

You laughed at that one because Luke being Luke forgot to blow out the candles and his band-tee caught on fire.

Oh there was so much more. All the small things (😏)

As you reached the kitchen you felt the familiar burn in your nose, the lump in your throat.

Your glass of water was soon a forgotten memory.

You thought about the time when Luke attempted to make pancakes and epically failed.

After staring at the stove for much too long, you took a seat on the couch.

Remembering the time when you played FIFA with him for the first time.

A blank expression went across your face and you broke out crying.

The loneliness took over your entire body and all you needed was a hug.

Crawled up in a ball on the couch with the tears streaming down your face, you decided to call Luke.

Your breathing was incredibly faltered, it's sounded like you were hyperventilating.

Picking up the phone you taped his contact.

"Sexy Beast"

You chuckled, already feeling better.

After a couple of rings he answered.

"Hello?" He answered

"H-hi Luke." You said, your voice cracking.

"Y/n, what's wrong? It's like 3am there." he asks worried.

"I stayed up too late and started thinking and then you came to mind and then the anxiety came and now all I need is a hug but your so far away and I'm sad and tired and lonely and-" you got cut off because the tears started flowing.

"Shhhh y/n, it's okay. Baby is okay." he said trying to calm you down.

"Luke."

"Yeah." He said.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied.

_________

A/n: ughhhh sorry guys, I was out late last night and I completely forgot to update. DONT HATE MEH!!! Anyways, 5sos has been in their long overdue break. And there have been A LOT of things happening in Australia. From Mikey's ManCave to Calum Smoking, what's your intake on all of this? Okay next, our Twitter is (☺️) @x5sosimagines4u see you around the corner ~ West_Coast