New Year Surprises (Michael)

A/N: Hey guys sorry this story is going to be up a little late because I have been busy all day and I forgot about it till 8:40pm! Sorry love u guys see ya next year!

"(Y/N) It's here! It's here!" You hear your boyfriend Michael scream down the hall.

You run down the hallway excited to see if you got picked to preform on New Years Eve in New York.

As you run in you see Michael holding the envelope that had the list who will be preforming inside.

You run right over to Michael and take the envelope right out of his hands and ripe it open.

You scroll down the list looking for your name yet you only see 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"So...." Michael says with suspense.

"I...I...I...didn't make it." you say handing him the list and sit down on the sofa.

"I can't believe I made it and you didn't." Michael says sitting next to you on the sofa rubbing your back.

"It's ok that I didn't make it because I am happy that you did." You say looking at Michael.

"Oh my god Michael you are preforming in Times Square!!!!" You jump up pulling Michael up off the Sofa and jumping into his arms.

"You know what this means!? We are going on vacation to New York City together!" He says hugging you tight.

He puts you down and you run into your room and start packing.

The next day

You hadn't seen Michael all day and he havent answered your texts or your calls.

"Hey Michael I know I have been calling a lot but I wanted to know where you are because we have a double lunch date with Luke and Hannah. So when you get this call me back I guess, love you bye."

You hang up the phone and text Luke to come over so you guys can just talk.

A hour later you hear your doorbell ring. You walk over to the door opening it and you see Luke standing there in grey sweatpants and a band shirt.

"Hi!" you say hugging Luke.

"Hey so what's up you never ask me to come over." He starts to walk in and you see him looking around for Michael.

"Yeah he isn't here that is why I texted you because I don't know where he is."

"I have no idea where he is I haven't seen him or talked to him all day." Luke says turning on the tv and switching the channel to TMZ.

You guys started to watch it and after 20 minutes you see Michael on the tv.

"So today band member from 5 Seconds Of Summer, Michael Clifford, was seen with a short blonde beauty. The real question is where is (Y/N) his girlfriend." They show a picture of the two of them walking in and out of the restaurant that you and him where suppose to go to lunch.

You had the look of pure horror on your face knowing that there was a possibility that he was cheating on you.

Luke noticed that you had your suitcase packed in the corner of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Well me and Michael were suppose to go to New York together because you guys got to go preform there on New Years Eve." You say picking up your suitcase putting it in your room and then you sat down on your bed.

You hear a tiny knock on the bedroom door and when you looked up you saw Luke standing there leaning against the open door.

"It's going to be ok trust me, if you aren't going to NYC with Michael you can go with me and Hannah I mean you guys are best friends so it will work out perfect!" Luke says walking over to the bed sitting down and hugging you.