18 (Ashton Irwin)

A/N: Hey Guys what's up!!! Hope u have had a fantastic week! GUESS WHAT WE HIT 1,000 READS!!!!!!!

"Hello?" You say with hesitation in your voice.

"Hello is this (Y/Full/N)? " your doctor asked.

You went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because you haven't been feeling well lately.

"Yes, this is her."

"Hi (Y/N), we got your blood test back." He pauses and waits a little bit then continues.

"Well the thing is that you have cancer."

You could not believe it. Why you. How could this happen. How were you suppose to tell Ashton.

"Okay I understand, I actually have to run but thanks for the information." You hang up the phone trying to hold back your tears.

Once you hang up you put your hands over your eyes and start crying.

But 10 minutes into crying you hear your phone ring. Its Ashton, your boyfriend.

Wiping your eyes you pick up the phone.

"Hello?" You say but your voice was still shaky from crying.

"Hey babe! Do you want to go out tonight with me Luke, Michael, and Calum?"

"No thanks I am good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am positive."

"Are you okay? You are acting different."

"Yeah I'm fine, I gotta go, love you. Bye"

You didn't even let him say bye or anything you just hung up.

You were going to tell him but you got nervous and chickened out.

Later that night...

You are still shocked about the news you got earlier today, but while thinking about it you hear someone knocking at your door.

You thought it was your best friend because she was suppose to come over, so you didn't clean up your face or put any makeup on.

You walk over to the door with your phone and before you open the door you get a text from your best friend saying she couldn't make it.

Who was at the door? you wondered

You finally open the door and see Ashton.

You look down in shame because your face had eyeliner and mascara running down your cheek.

He walks right up to you and hugs you, you hug him back and start crying into his sweatshirt.

He lets you cry into him for a while until he pulls out of the hug and walks into your house.

"I came to see how you were" He looks at you and you walk next to him and sit down.

"Yeah I have to tell you something..."
You start to tear up and look down. He grabs your hand and gives you a reassuring look.

"Ok well today my doctor called.....and...he....told.....me....I have..... Cancer..." You couldn't even look at him. Letting go of his hands, you put your hands on your face and started to cry.

He got up and wrapped his arms around you. He started rubbing your back telling you it's going to be okay.

"No it's not going to be okay because I'm going to be dying any day now and I am only 18!"