1

{ Anastasia }

          My deep sleep was rudely interrupted as I heard the deafening sound of my alarm blare through my hotel suite. My eyes shot open and I jumped into consciousness, trying to find the source of this terrible sound. I finally reached my phone and with one click the room fell silent.

          I rubbed my eyes and brought myself to stand, rushing knowing I had a short amount of time before my manager would come and barge in to yell at me for taking my sweet time before my flight. "shit" I said to myself... I need to get on this flight. This was the day I would finally get to see my best friend Colson for the first time in 4 months. I had just wrapped filming for a new movie and I hadn't been able to take time off to see him, I hadn't even got to see my brother and my mom. My poor mom was all alone while I couldn't even find the time to FaceTime or call for more than 20 minutes because I was too caught up in filming. Guilt washed over me but I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and started to grab all of my loose clothing that was thrown all around the room and shove it into my large suitcase. Thank god I packed my other bag last night.

          As I shoved the last piece of clothing into the suitcase I heard a loud knocking at my door, I jumped up and ran over knowing that if I took too long I would never hear the end of it.

          I open the door and it reveals my manager, Emma. "Jesus Anastasia, we're in a rush! What's taking you so long?" She said rudely as she walked by me and grabbed my bags. "Lucky for you I just finished packing, if you had waited another second you could've saved your breath" I responded with a yawn.

          We kept talking as I got dressed into something slightly more acceptable, some black biker shorts, an oversized white hoodie, and slipped on my Jordan 1 'Twist' sneakers... Couldn't get more basic than this. I grabbed my trusty sunglasses and threw my hood over my unbrushed hair. "I know, I know. I'm sorry but you know how much travelling stresses me out... when i'm home i'm gonna need to take a fucking Xanax to get me relaxed" "Oh taking after me now are we?" I joked poking fun at myself. Oh yeah, I have bipolar disorder... so no I do not actually pop xans... I do indeed take mood stabilizers though. "Okay well let's go, I know how bad you want to get home to see Colson. This is a flight I am not willing to let you miss!" Emma said cheerfully as she dragged me out the door along with my bags.

          The drive to the airport felt short as I was in a private car and I slept most of the way. "Stas, let's get through this crowd quick alright? I don't want you getting overwhelmed again" Johnathan said to me with a comforting smile.

          Johnathan is my bodyguard, but feels more like a brother or even sometimes like a father to me. I nodded and prepared myself for the madness I was about to step into. I stepped out of the SUV and my ears immediately filled with the sounds of camera clicks and questions being hurled in my face.

          I need to get the fuck out of here, was the only thought racing through my mind at the moment. Johnathan's hand made his way to mine as he pulled me carefully through the crowd of people and we kept on a steady path towards the gate. Paparazzi followed me relentlessly and I tried to keep my head down for the most part but one question really caught my ear. "Anastasia what are your thoughts on Peter Addams' response to your allegations against him?".

          I knew better than to let them get a response out of me so I snapped myself back into reality and before I knew it I was standing at the gate ready to get on my flight. Before I entered I made sure to send a quick text to Colson to let him know I was about to get on my flight.

Anastasia: hey slut see u soon

Colson: COME TO MINE AS SOON AS UR ASS GETS OFF THAT FLIGHT

Anastasia: lol damn of course i will... what else would i do

Eight hours and I will see my best friend. Thank fucking god.