4

-PETE-

I opened my eyes and sat up looking around me, I was on Colson's couch. A smile crept it's way onto my face as the events of last night lingered in my mind. I wonder if Stas is still here. 

My thoughts were rudely interrupted as I heard the sound of running coming from the staircase. I turned my head to be met with the faces of Colson and Stas, Colson dragging Stas by her hand mumbling incoherent words with a frustrated look on his face.

"The fuck is going on?" I said confused. "It's like 10 in the morning."

"It's 12 Pete, and Colson is mad at me because I wanna make food but hes forcing me to take you guys to chick fil a." Stas said groaning as she made her way over to the couch where she promptly plopped herself beside me.

"Hell yeah, let's fucking go!" I yelled jumping up from my place on the couch. I walked over to the front door and put my shoes on, Stas and Colson following close behind. 

-------

 STAS

Once we were all ready we made our way out of the house and into Colson's range rover, me and Pete sitting in the back because we couldn't decide who got to ride shotgun. I noticed Pete had changed clothes and he was now wearing a white t-shirt with a pink flannel and some grey sweatpants. Damn. This man does things to me that I can't even describe.

"What y'all want?" Colson said turning his head to look at the both of us. 

I snapped out of my daze and told him my order with Pete doing the same, not noticing the stare I had been giving him. Once our food was given to us we just decided to park and eat in the car because we didn't want to be harassed by paparazzi at the moment. 

"I'm gonna go grab another drink, these fuckers gave me coke instead of sweet tea." Colson said, grabbing his phone and hopping out of the car. Now it was just me and Pete. Alone. 

FUCK. I'm too nervous around this man I don't know what's wrong with me. We weren't talking but it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. 

"You got any filming coming up?" He said, seeming truly interested.

"I mean, I just finished a movie so I'm chilling right now. My manager is sending me some scripts to look over sometime this week though." I said meeting his eyes.

"Damn. Next time you are filming I'm coming. I wanna see what it's like for a big production." He replied before shoving another french fry in his mouth. How is he still hot when he's just eating?

"Yea of course, i'd like that actually." I said smiling, noticing his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.

"So does this mean I can finally ask for your number?" Pete said cheekily.

"Only if were gonna hang out again sometime." I said matching his flirty energy. I liked to see him showing this kind of interest in me.

Pete handed me his phone and nodded his head. "Put your number in my phone, I'm not letting you get away with not going through with that offer." 

I typed my number in and set my name to "Stassie". 

"Oh were on a nickname level now? I see." Pete said giggling. 

"Only if you wanna be baby. Or I can just start calling you Peter if we ain't at that level of friendship yet." I said also letting out a laugh.

Pete smiled and opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by the driver's door opening and Colson climbing in. 

"Why the fuck can people never get my order right, I swear the world has half of the brainpower that I do." Colson said jokingly. 

"Man stop with all the chick fil a slander, this place is the only reason I have any will to live left." I argued laughing. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete looking at me and chuckling. He better like what he sees, I'm on a mission to get this man and he better be on the same wave or I'm in big trouble.