Chapter One..

Key:
' Bold ' = Thoughts
(Slant)= The Author Talking
Underlined = What POV It Is
< > = Time Skip
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
H/T = Hair Texture (curly , straight etc)
B/T = Body Type (Although I might not use it much)
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Color
S/C = Skin Color
M/N = Mothers Name
F/N = Fathers Name
S/N = Siblings Name
(If I forgot anything I will add it later!)
———————————-
(Before this starts I'm going to write a short back story!)

You and Joe have been friends since you guys were young, you had the BIGGEST crush on him. But now you guys are older you have many responsibilities you and Joe mostly talk about the election. You obviously understand and support him, you just wish you guys could relax somewhere...
———————————
Setting: Office Building

Third Person POV:
' SHIT SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATTEEE!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET JOE AT 4:30 IT'S 5:00! ' Y/N runs down halls looking for room 12, of course they couldn't run that fast wearing heels. (If you don't wear heels ignore the heels part!) Y/N was a bad bitch so they took time getting ready for only them! As Y/N runs through the halls they finally get to room 12, they look at their watch/phone '5:15'. Well.. better late than never.. Y/N shrugged and walks in. "I'm sorry I'm late everyone! I lost track of time!" Everyone gets silent and looks at Y/N. "It's alright Y/N, at least you're here now." Joe says while smiling. You smile back while mouthing thank you to him. You take a seat at the end, of course they get back to the topic. "Alright everyone the winner of the presidency will be announced in two months, let's not lose hope. I obviously seen some of you sighing when I said that.." Guy 1 states. "Of course we're nervous! I mean we could lose! We spent lots of money on this.." Female 1 replys. "Yes you are correct, but this isn't all about money! This is about the Americans and how we can help them" Joe says. Everyone nods.
<Time Skip, after the meeting 6:45>
"Hey Joe wanna get a drink (coffee, tea, water etc) together? You know relax and just talk?.." "I-I'm sorry Y/N.. unfortunately I have more meetings but we can tomorrow okay?" Joe reassures. "O-Oh yeah aha, I don't mind! Have fun at the meetings!" Y/N states as they walk out of the building(wearing a mask!). Gosh, that completely slipped my mind! Well he is running for president of course he would have meetings.. it's okay! I won't give up on trying to hang out with him! "Y/N!!" Someone shouts. "Huh?" You turn around and see Trump. (without a mask) "Oh uh.. Hi Trump what's up?.." "Do you wanna get some drinks with me? I can pay" Trump is trying to keep his breathing steady from the running, "Oh uhh. Actually I'm pretty tired from the meeting.. Plus I have another one later so I can't right now sorry.." "Oh come on Y/N you don't have to drink that much! Just a couple of shots!" He grabs you hand. You pull you hand away while yelling, "I said no! Leave me alone!" You starting sprinting away from him. You notice how he's just staring at you and just smiling. Creepy.. You finally make it home deciding to make some lunch since you haven't ate anything since four. (It can be whatever you like!) You lay in bed while eating and put an alarm for 8:00. While eating you got a text.
Biden: Hey Y/N, I wanted to let you know the meeting we have next together was change to tomorrow! :( This meeting is going to be long so I apologize!
You: Oh! It's okay! See you tomorrow!
You sigh and turn off your alarm, you just wanted to sleep. So you did!
———————-

Y'ALL this was kinda bad.. BUT it's funny... I'm going to write when I feel like it.. but I'll try and upload more! This is mostly to joke around with my friends but if someone actually reads this then thank you!