"You're close with her, huh?" She bitterly smiled and fake laughed. Her eyes tells me something is wrong.

"Y-yeah. She's f-friends with my brother." I looked away. I'm probably blushing right now.

"Why did you drink last night?" She looks dead serious right now and it kinda scares me. She's a sweet, cute and fluffy kid offstage yet scary and intimidating when she's mad.

"A-are you mad?" She frowned and looked away.

"You didn't want to hang out with me last night cause you said you were going to study yet I saw you drinking with Euki at the party." She said in a low tone.

"Sorry." She sighed and held my wrist. "Come with me." She then dragged me to her yellow convertible.

"Hop on." She commanded and I followed immediately. She is scary right now so I don't want to make her more mad.

The ride was silent and awkward. We weren't like this before and it kills me. I wonder how is she and Nicholas were doing. I hope she's happy.

"Why did you take me here?" A small beach with no one around. I was expecting her to take me to a studio or at a dining place where she usually take me.

"Don't you like it? It's peaceful here and the water is clear. It's great for healing." She looks up the sky and the wind hits her face. She took a few steps away from me, making trails of her footsteps at the sand.

"I like it here." She looked at me and smiled. She took her phone out and took a picture at me. I got surprised but she still took a picture.

"Delete that! I look like a sock!" I ran towards her and she runs away. She is a fast runner, how am I supposed to catch up?

I stopped running. I crossed my arms and pouted. She stopped running and pointed at me laughing, it felt good to hear her laugh again. It's been awhile since we get to hang out like this. She took another photo of me again but I don't mind anymore. I'm just happy.

She ran back to be and showed me my photos. "See? You don't look like a sock. You're pretty." Heat immidiately rushed to my face. She pinch my cheeks and laughed out loud. I'm so embarrassed.

"Stop being cute, Yeji." Why are you going to fall for me? Nah just kidding, but is that actually possible? "Aweee look at you, can't hide your blush, eh?"

"You really do enjoy teasing me." I rolled my eyes. She laughs and sat down the sand.

"Tell what you think about this." I sat next to her as she plays a song on her phone.

"Is this the new song you've been working on?" I asked as the song plays. She nods and smile, looking proud at herself.

The only exception - paramore (pretend that it's Ryujin's song lmao)

When I was younger, I saw my daddy cried and cursed at the wind.

He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to reassemble it.

And my mommy swore that she would never let her self forget.

I realised that it's all about her feelings. Her parents got divorced when she was young. The look on her face right now seems to be happy even when listening to her own lyrics.

And that was the day that I promised, I'll never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling, you are the only exception.

I probably know who's her only exception. He's so lucky.

Maybe I know somewhere, that deep in my soul that love never last.

And we've got to find other ways to make it alone, but keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this, keepimg a comfortable distance.

She closed her eyes and and grinned. She is perfect.

And up until now I have sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well, you are the only exception...

I smiled and closed my eyes. Imagine being Ryujin's only exception, it'll be perfect. Pure happiness. I could only imagine, I'm just her fan after all.

I'e got a tight grip on reality but I can't let go of what's in front of me here.

I opened my eyes to see her looking at me. She smiled and looked away. She's right, I can't let go of what's in front of me here.

You are the only exception.

And I'm on my way to believing.

I want to be her only exception. And I'm scared to tell her how I really feel. I can't let my heart win or else I'll end up getting it broken.

"Did you like it?" She scoots closer and patiently waited for an answer.

"I like it." I love it. "Who is this for?" She grinned and shook her head.

"It's a secret. I'll tell you soon if I'm ready." I frowned.

"Is this for Nicholas?" I smirked but she frowned.

"But It's not though. He was my only exception but it turned out to be a mistake." She chuckled.

"Aren't you together?"

"Hell no." She laughed and I smiled. All this time I was crying for nothing. That hug must have been something else. I feel so dumb now.

"Why are you suddenly all smiley. I could almost see rainbows above you. Were you jealous?" She bit her lip and wiggled her brows.

"Whatever, Ryu. I'm not answering that question." I'm embarrassed. How would she know that I'm jealous. Maybe she knows already.

"It's okay. I was jealous with Euki too." My head snapped at her. She was jealous too? Omg, then maybe she..

"I don't like seeing my friend being so happy with someone I'm not familiar with." She pouted.

Friend. Ouch.

"Sorry. I got too excited having a new friend from overseas." I shrugged.

We become silent but it wasn't awkward, not like just a while ago. I felt relief that she and Nicholas are just buddies now. That means I still have a chance. But how? I don't even know how to flirt. I never had a boyfriend before.

"About last night, Yeji." She nervously said. "When we kissed.."

"What? We kissed?!" I got surprised and stood up. This is embarrassing. I must have been so drunk and kissed her last night. How am I supposed to explain myself?

"You don't remember?" She stood up as well, probably surprised at my reaction. I tried looking at her eyes but I can't. I'm too embarrassed. I glanced a bit but she isn't looking at me. Her expression is unreadable again.

"I really don't. Sorry If I kissed you or anything. I didn't mean it okay? I was drunk." She smiled but looking away. I guess she's embarrassed as well.

"You didn't mean it?" Is she mad? Her voice is getting low again.

"No that's not what I mean, Ryujin."

"Hey, It's fine. Let's go. I still have practice."

She looks disappointed.