candy

your pov
it's october 31, which means today is halloween. luke took our kids out to go get candy and then gonna put them to bed.

the kids and lukey just gotten back, so i walk them up to bed. "baby, i'm gonna wash this face paint off then we can have some alone time." luke smirks and i nod with a chuckle.

"goodnight, my loves." i say to my children and kiss their heads, "night mamas." my 4 year old son says and blew me a kiss, my 9 month year old daughter just smiles.

downstairs
"hey beautiful." luke smiles and i chuckle, "why hello, handsome." i wink and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead, "you ready?" he asks and i nod biting my lip.

time skip
"fuck." i moan out and he smiles at me, "this is so good." he whispers and i nod, "i can't believe i've never had a hershey bar before." i say in disbelief and he laughs.

"they are gonna be so upset that they don't have candy." i say and eat another gummy bear, "oh well." luke shrugs and i laugh softly.

"so, how was it?" i ask him, "it was fun! kylie only cried once and miles calmed her down." luke says and i nod, "i want another baby." i say and he laughs at me.

"not yet, i might get drafted and i don't want to miss the entire pregnancy. how about we practice for now?" luke says to me and i look down sadly, "fine only cause i love you." i say and peck his lips.

"you're the one for me, princess." he winks and i smile at him, "let's watch stranger things now." i say to him, he agrees almost instantly. "we're on episode 9." he says and i shrug.

"goodnight, babygirl. i love you." he say and kisses my neck, he lays against the couch and i press my tiny body against his. "i love you too, lukey." i say with a sigh and slowly drift off to sleep.