2:13

"What's the new password again?" Draco said to them. 

   "Er -" Harry said.

  "Pure-blood. The easiest password by the way..." Celeste said as a stone door slid open. 

    "Wait here," Draco said to the three, motioning them to a couple of chairs set back from the fire. "I'll go and get what my father just sent to me." 

   Celeste sat down on the chair closest to her, wondering what Draco was going to show them.

   Draco came back a minute later, holding what looked like a newspaper clipping. He thrust it under Celeste's nose.

     "That'll give you a laugh," he said.

 Celeste read it quickly, then handed it to Ron. "Merlin, Draco, you've got a weird sense of humour if you think that's funny. That's horrible"

  Ron's eyes widened in shock, gave a very forced laugh, and handed it to Harry. 

     "You love the Weasleys, of course, it's not funny to you," Draco said, as Harry gave him back the clipping.

    "Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go join them," Draco said scornfully. "You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave."

   "Arent me and Melody 'Blood-traitors'? You don't see to hate us as much as the Weasleys." Celeste said.

    "Yes, you two are, but at least you two are my best friends, I couldn't totally hate you, just a little bit," Draco said, sitting down on the chair beside hers. "The Weasleys are just poor, attention-seeking gingers."

   Ron's - or rather, Crabbe's - face was contorted with fury.

   "What's up with you, Crabbe?" Draco snapped.

     "Stomachache," Ron grunted.

 "Well, go up to the hospital wing and give all those Mudbloods a kick from me," said Malfoy, snickering. "You know, I'm surprised the DailyProphet hasn't reported all these attacks yet," he went on thoughtfully  "I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. He'll be sacked if it doesn't stop soon. Father's always said old Dumbledore's the worst thing that's ever happened to this place. He loves Muggle-borns. A decent headmaster would never let slime like that Creevey in." 

     Malfoy started taking pictures with an imaginary camera and did a cruel but accurate impression of Colin: "'Potter, can I have your picture, Potter? Can I have your autograph? Can I lick your shoes, please, Potter?"'

     Celeste covered a laugh with a cough. Colin was a bit obsessed with Harry. 

He dropped his hands and looked at Harry and Ron."What's the matter with you two?" 

    Far too late, Harry and Ron forced themselves to laugh, but Malfoyseemed satisfied; perhaps Crabbe and Goyle were always slow on the uptake.

 "Saint Potter, the Mudbloods' friend," said Malfoy slowly. "He'sanother one with no proper wizard feeling, or he wouldn't go around with that jumped up Granger Mudblood. And people think he's one of Slytherin's heirs!" 

   "Melody wouldn't want you to call Hermione a Mudblood, Draco." Celeste said,  "She could be your sister-in-law in the future or something -- maybe best friend-in-law is better.."

  "I wish I knew who it is," Draco said, ignoring Celeste's comment. "I could help them."

   "Glad to know you don't think it's me," Celeste said. "But you must have some idea on who's behind it all...."