1:6

"Are you okay now?" Celeste asks Hermione, who she had been with for the past couple of hours in the bathroom.

"Yes. Thank you." Hermione replies as they exit thé handicap bathroom.

"Dinners probably just started. We can go-" Celeste starts, but gets interrupted by Hermiones screams. She look up, and sure enough, there was something to scream about. Infront of them was a troll — a Huge troll, in the girls bathroom, which was probably locked in with them.

   "Ron! Harry! Help us!" Celeste say to the boys, who had just came in.

   "Confuse it!" Harry says desperately to Ron while grabbing a tap and throwing it as hard as he could against the wall.

   The troll stopped a few feet from the girls, turned, and then went for Harry.

  "Oy, pea-brain!" Yelled Ron from the other side of the bathroom, throwing a metal pipe at the troll. The troll didn't seem to notice the metal pipe hitting him, but it did hear the yell and paused, turning to Ron instead, giving enough time for Harry to run around it.

   "Come on, run, run!" Harry yelled at Celeste, who was trying to pull Hermione towards the door.

    "Hermione! I'm not going to die because you're too scared, move!" Celeste screamed.
The screaming seemed to drive the troll crazy. It roared again and started toward Ron, who was the nearest and had no way to escape.

    Celeste then did something that was something very brave and very stupid, and maybe it was because of the tiniest crush on Ron, or because she had been hanging with the Gryffindors too much, but she took a great running jump and managed to fasten her arms around the trolls neck. The troll didn't notice Celeste hanging on him, but he did notice the long stick in its nose. Howling with pain, the troll twisted and flailed it's club, with Celeste hanging on for dear life; any second now, the troll was going to rip her off or catch her in a painful blow with a club.

   Hermione suck into the floor in fright; Ron pulled out his wand and said the first spell in his head: "Wingardium Leviosa!"  The club flew out of the trolls hand, rose high above the trolls head, and dropped onto its head with a sickening crack. Celeste got to his feet shaking and out of breath. Ron was standing there with his wand still raised, staring at what he had done.

   "Is it dead?" Hermione asked first.

   "I dont think so," Harry said, "Just knocked out."

   Celeste bent down and pulled her wand out of the trolls nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue: troll boogers. She wiped her wand on the trolls trousers.

   A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the four of them look up. They didn't realize they were making so much noise until Professor McGonagall came bursting into the room, followed by Snape, with Quirrell at the end. Professor Quirrell took one look at the troll,  let out a whimper, and sat quickly down on a toilet.

   Snape bent down by the troll. Professor McGonagall was looking at at Ron, Celeste, and Harry with the most angry look Celeste had ever seen.

   "What on earth were you thinking of? You're lucky you weren't killed. Why aren't you in your dormitory?" McGonagall said, with scold fury in her voice.