sixteen

the silence following what he said was unbearable. I was embarrassed, the tears lingered in the corner of my eyes and as my eyes closed I could feel them making their way down my face. I could still feel his eyes on me, but my hair covered my face making it impossible for him to see my tears. The only noise coming was from the coffee machine in the kitchen that made the silence a bit more bearable. It felt as if I was supposed to say something, but I stayed quiet since I knew that with one uttered word I would start sobbing. I hate being this emotional.

"I know it wasn't right Dais, and I know that I hurt you. It was never my intention, trust me. But with all the new things in life I was lost, I didn't know what to do, I just went with the flow, you know?" his voice was a bit shaky, maybe he was nervous, maybe embarrassed. But it was straight on, he didn't hesitate when talking, as if he had planned what to say for days.

But no Trent, I didn't know. I don't know how you could get so lost that you left me in the mud and could just live on without making a noise to me, tell me that what you did was wrong and that maybe we could go back. You waited for months to even say this, I felt relieved but most of all disappointed. Not only in him but myself, how could I have been fooled and been upset all this time when this was his explanation to it all. But it was an explanation and I took what I could get.

"Yeah, I get it. Must have been hard to adapt to it all" I push my hair and look at him with a poker face, hoping he won't notice that I had shed tears. His face lit up.

"Exactly" His voice steady, he believes me. "You should come to Anfield this weekend, we're playing against Tottenham, should be an exiting game"

I nod, right of course now we are friends, right?

"sure, I would like that" I felt forced to accept. Im too shy to decline, what would he say if I had said no? I can't put myself in that position right now. I will just tell him I went, he wouldn't notice if I was missing anyways.

-

2677 likes, 147 comments

daisysimone ; too cold to wear this outside, but it works inside🦋

It's funny how instagram is seeing this fierce Daisy, when real life Daisy would never be able to even order her own food at McDonalds. It feels good,  no one judging me in my face and I can't embarrass myself, unless I end up misspelling something in my caption, which I would never let happen because I check it 15 times before I post it.

I put my phone to the side but reach for it again a few seconds later when it buzzes on my bedside table.

instagram : message from @ dele 

My heart beat instantly hops up a few steps and I quickly sit up on my bed waiting to check my phone again, making sure that I was not hallucinating. Oh god I'm not hallucinating. What am I going to do? Ok I should reply, right.

It was a reply to my picture as a message rather than a comment.

dele : ur so damn pretty wooow

A suitable reply to this? Well I don't know!

daisysimone : thank you :)

Thats good enough, I can't reply 'You don't look too bad urself *winky face*', god that's so cheesy.

dele : so, you live in england I suppose?

daisysimone : born and raised in liverpool!

dele : well, won't you look at that, I will be there this weekend :)

daisysimone : cool, hope you enjoy it

ok daisy what kind of reply is that, he's obviously implying something, but well better to play stupid than to fall into another boys traps.

dele : you can pay a visit to anfield maybe?

HII, hope you liked this chapter, last day of autumn break:( then back to reality. I thought I could just write this chapter as I know I won't be able to write too much once school starts again. Have a nice day/night xx