four

The mornings in Liverpool during autumn were not the warmest, rain was pouring down your window and you would silently play with my hair while we would lay in your bed still and quiet. You didn't have training that day and you had decided that you would take a break. We were gonna eat our lunch together and have the day for ourselves. Sometimes you would fall asleep with my head on your chest. You would wake up ten minutes later smiling. These kind of days were the best. The days when I had you all for myself.

We had put on a movie later and you had brought in some popcorn and a glass of cola for me, water for you. We argued a little while about which movie we should watch, you insisted on fast & furious and I told you we should watch Iron Man, I won and we ended up watching Iron Man. These were the closest we would come to ever fighting, at least in the beginning.

By nighttime I had to return home, my mom was starting to think I was drifting away from her too much, too fast. I kissed you goodbye and walked home. The next day I didn't hear from you, but I knew you had trining early and that you would be exhausted. I gave you the space you needed. My day went by doing my work for school and taking naps every now and then.

Sometimes I would forget about you, and then I would get reminded and I would feel guilty, our relationship was supposed to be balanced, I would remember because you forgot. But it was okay, it made me feel calm. It was nice to know that everything maybe wasn't about you in my life. But at second thought, it maybe I was.

I was an injured bird that you picked up and you made my life while again Trent. Without you I wouldn't have experienced life. You brought me back to reality and held me so tight and gave me so much hope that you were the biggest part of my life, the rest was just tiny pieces that I'm the end led to you. And I knew that what I was feeling had to tone down. No relationship that have this much overpowering lasts, but it was hard to not think about you all the time.

Everything felt eternal with you, as if nothing would end and you would always be by my side and I would always be by yours. We felt eternal, but even I knew that nothings lasts forever and sooner or later we wouldn't always be by each others sides. Nothing scared me as much as that fact did, but I'm getting used to it know.

When I first saw you at your parents house there was nothing, you were just my mothers friend's son. Nothing more. I was 16 when we met and I was so naive and you were so kind. You were never mean or hurtful, despite my state. You were beautiful and talented, I looked like a wreck. Sometimes I think that you were kind to me because you pitied me. But I erase that thought immediately, because I never forced you and you were the one that always kept the contact with me. With you my world blossomed, my eyes opened. I started to take care of myself, not only for you but for myself. You taught me that I was beautiful and that none of the things that others told mattered. I believed you and it was the best decision I ever made.

------

hey hey! guys don't forget to vote so I can see if you like the story or not!! also guys what's you favorite team and player? mine is psg and my favorite player is kylian mbappe<3

xoxo