Telling the truth

Start from the beginning

My heart jumped a beat. "Uhm.." I am so surprised, I don't even know how to react. Unfortunately, Tro misunderstands my short break and immediately goes "Sorry, I'll just stay at Ty's. Forget I asked" He smiles at me, trying to convince me that he is just as happy to stay indoors and take care of Ty, but the smile doesn't reach his eyes "No, I would love to have you staying at my place! Really, you don't have to worry. We can go get your things at Tyler's after breakfast" Finally, his eyes are smiling too. "Really? I don't want to be a weight on your shoulders" His blue eyes look intensely into mine, begging me to tell him, he can stay.

All of a sudden I get the urge to cover the distance between our bodies. I bite my lip, trying to resist.  "Not at all. We can go on adventures! If you want, I have a couple places i'd like to show you" he releases a sigh of relief. "That would be cool! Thank you so much" He gets up off his char and hugs me for the second time this morning "You're welcome" I whisper, as he pulls me close. The feeling of his arms around me make me feel extremely comfortable and safe. 

Tyler is fine about Troye staying at my place instead. "I would have done the same" He says. "No big deal" Troye obviously feel a little guilty of leaving him. "Hey, call me when you get better, ok?" He say, before closing the door behind him. He sighs. "Well, that went okay, I think" he looks at me. "Yeah, i'm sure he's okay with it" I smile at him, and he smiles back. We help eachother put his suitcases in the trunk. 

In two days, Tyler, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Troye and I are having a meetup in San Fransisco. Caspar and Joe came to LA about a week ago, and they are staying in a hotel somewhere, and we've planned to pay them a visit today, Troye and I. Joe has talked about making a collab with the four of us, which I am totally in on. Troye think it's a good idea too, so we decide on doing it.

It will probably take about two, maybe two and a half hour to make the video, and Joe is going to edit it afterwards, so there is really not much work to do. And I still have time to take Tro to the park, so I can show him my favorite place to think. It's very special, I'm sure he'll love it. 

I knock the door, and a few seconds later, Joe opens the door. "Hi guys! Good to see you! Come on in. Caspar is showering right now, but he'll be out any minute" I look at Troye, he seems a bit nervous, I don't really know why. But then I realise; He has never met Joe before. Sure, he has seen him and stuff, but never really said hello to him. I totally understand, Joe is a big youtuber, He is probably nervous to make a good first impression. I want to take his hand, make him feel calm, but ofcourse, I don't. I have no idea how he would react to that. 

The video turns out great, Troye and I leave two hours later. Caspar and Troye know eachother pretty well, and I could feel him getting a little more relaxed when Caspar got out of the shower. we say goodbye and when we get out of the hotel, Troye seems to be himself again. "Well, that was fun" He says. I just smile as a response. "We can walk to the park from here, it's not that far. I have somewhere I want to show you" "Okay" He answers. We start walking, and the conversation slowly starts flowing.

I really like talking to him, I feel like I can tell him anything. I trust him more than anyone else. Therefore, I decide that I want to tell him how I feel. Not now, but when we get to my thinking spot. I think that is the best time and place to do it. Also, when I think about it, the place is very romantic. It might help a bit. 

After twenty minutes of walking, we finally get to the park. "Come on, this way" I take his hand and lead him through the forrest. it's around two pm, and the afternoon sun shining through the green leaves makes the lighting dimming and greenish. It's really pretty, I feel tempted to stop and take some pictures, but I can't wait much longer to tell Troye about my feelings, so I just keep going. "How much further are we going?" Troye asks. "Almost there.

Now I see it, the bench. It's placed on top of a small hill, with a beautiful view over a small lake, surrounded by huge, old birch trees with their branches hanging over the water. The place is quiet and peaceful, like no human has ever touched it. It seems almost magical. That's what I love about this place. When we reach the top of the hill, the only thing Troye can say is "Wow" He stands there for a minute or two, just taking in the beautiful sight. "It's nice, right?" I sit on the bench and signal him to join me. He sits very close to me, and then says; "Yeah, it's really beautiful. Do you come here often?"

He looks me in the eyes. That always seems to make my heart beat just a little faster than normal. "Yeah" I say. "This is where I come to think about things, or if I get a bit stressed out about all the things that are going on in my life. It is so peaceful, it calms me down" He nods. "I see what you mean, it really is peaceful" I take a deep breath. It's now or never. Come on Connor, you can do this. You have to, or you will go insane. "Troye" I begin. My throat starts choking, I don't know what to say next. Don't be silly, Connor, you know exactly what to say next. So I do. I just say it out loud "I think I might be in lo-" I don't get to say more, before Troye maves his face close to mine, only inches away. He looks into my eyes for a second, searching for signs of uncomfort, before he puts his hand on my neck, leans forward and presses his soft lips against mine. 

I can't believe it. He is kissing me. Me eyes close, and I kiss him back. I feel so happy. It's like my heart is about to eksplode out of my chest, my whole body is quivering. It's like my brain stops thinking, all I can do is kiss him. I just want this moment to last forever. When he pulls back, my brain is bombarded with thoughts. He likes me. He really likes me. A million thoughts run throug my mind. We stare into eachothers eyes for a minute, without saying anything. His blue eyes seem endless, I'm pretty sure I could get lost in them. He is so perfect, I can't even understand what just happened.

Troye breaks the silence. "I know. I feel the same way about you" With his right hand still on my neck, he takes my hand with his left. We sit there in silence for a couple more minutes, just looking at eachother. I really think I have fallen for him. There is nothing else that can explain the feeling I have inside. I have never felt this delighted. My eyes wander along his sharp jaw line, down to his neck and back up to his big, soft lips, and finally back to his beautiful, blue eyes. This time, I'm the one kissing him. I pull him close, grab his hair and press my lips against his for a second time.