3: HARUM SCARUM

Zacznij od początku

Their life was unfair,painful,hard,she think forward and backward but there was no solution, they lost everything he's ever work for to him, and they were thrown into the street with no one to help them.

Right from the beginning she know something was wrong but her intuition was silence by desperation. she shouldn't have !!!, she shouldn't have gotten married to the monster that shared the same blood with her husband, he snatch everything from them and threw them on the street; but that too wasn't her choice to make, he was dangerous,vengeful and was keen on getting her.

Her Iddah(waiting period) hasn't lapses when they'll went taron dangi on her with the suggestion of getting married to her husband'sbrother,they forced her,they deprived her of her right and choice,above all he threatened her.

They said it was for the betterment of her kids. they wanted to care ,protect and provide for the orphan's their son left behind, who said her kids were orphan's when they have her, they were several way they can do that without her getting married to Abubakar,marriage isn't the remedy but no;they were hell bent on getting her remarried,they never cared about their Inheritance he took away from them.

They took advantage of her, fear, vulnerabilities,helplessness and her grief-staken state. Empty promises were made and she believe them cos she was helpless; a sick dying son,a five year old little girl homeless on the streets with no help coming what was she supposed to do, they'll promise heaven and earth but as soon as the marriage was solemnized they'll vanish, that same day she become a walking dead living for her children,it was hard for them to pick up the shard and pieces of their broken life without their only support system. she never know she married an abusive man with severe drinking and gambling disorder, she was tied,shaken and stuck up in a levirate marriage of convenience that comes with lots of conditions.

The kid's she risk everything for, were who she later hurt, he didn't want his brother's kid in his home, he said they were burden, he tried every possible tricks to separate her from them ,he makes her and her children's life a living hell...she lost her son and now on the verge of losing her daughter.

The abuse start out small then builds up,slaps,kicks,punch,push,trip,yell,assaults and the list goes on,she was stuck with no way out, he isolate them from people they know and love them,they go through character assassination from him making new people they meet run away from them. she felt like a dog on a chain and she couldn't get out,she was trapped......

Zahra who just finished her fretful prayers stood up from the mat,she felt calm and peaceful after her prayers and nafils,no matter how hurt you're, you will always find comfort in Allah, she folded the mat and push it under the torn bed.

"Ammi, meyasa kike kuka(why are you crying)”she asked her mother slumping beside her on the bed and the bed dipped down.

"A..mm..mi"she called shaking her mother that's in a deep thinking and that seems to break her out of her reverie.

"Hmm..mhm, Mama nah kin i'dar (yes my mother are you done praying)" she ask wiping her tears,the last thing she wanted is for Zarah to see her tears or know what she was thinking, Zahra will resort to self blame, she isn't the cause yet she keeps punishing and blaming herself,its not her fault.

"Yes, Ammi if am crying you'd tell me not to cry that it makes you sad, why are you doing this, do you want me to start crying"she ask placing her head on her mothers shoulder.

"Sorry Mama nah and about crying you won't do such a thing, now step down let's eat"Ammi said pecking her forhead.

"Eat, as in how, Ammi we've no food left,we've nothing to eat."zarah said in a broken state, what are they going to eat when they don't have any food at home.