Part 10

Okay, so yesterday I cut the part a little short. I would've finished, but I was sick of typing. So!! Because I'm super excited about Part 10, it's gonna be longer! Maybe 4-5 pages? I don't know! But here ya go! Enjoy!! <3 FallenTorment16

**************************************************************************************************

"I'll be over almost everyday. I hope you both know that." I told them.

"Yeah, I'm sure your dad would want a break from me right now." Grayson chuckled.

"Couldn't you see eariler? I don't think he cares anymore. He knows that if I'm not aloud to date you  I won't come home."

"I didn't notice. But, please don't say stuff like that." Grayson said, grabbing my hand.

"Well, what am I supposed to say?! I want to date you, and my dad can't keep held up in the house."

"I understand that Kayden, but dont talk about running away and not coming home, it worries me." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"You do know I would go to your house, right?" I said, putting my arms around his waist, and squeezing lightly.

"You would?" He pulled me back slightly to look into my eyes.

"Duh. Where else am I gonna go?" I laughed.

Grayson laughed with me. Sarah did a little cough. I almost forgot she was with us, when I'm with Grayson, everything else isn't important to me.

"Sorry, Sarah." I giggled.

"I'd love for you to stay at my house one day, Kayden." Grayson said, probably ignoring Sarah.

"Maybe, one day." I smiled.

"Aweosme, let's go show Sarah where she will be staying for a while." Grayson smiled.

"On it! Let's go!" I pulled away from Grayson and ran over to Sarah. "Come on!" I grabbed her hand and sprinted towards Grayson's car.

"That's my girl..." I heard him chuckle.

                                                        *****************************************

"Grayson! Kayden!" I heard Charlotte yell from the kitchen before coming into the foryay. "Oh, who's this." Charlotte smiled, her straight white teeth shining in the light, her long dark brown hair pulled up into a sloppy pony tail, with her crystal blue eyes shining. She was wearing a red cammi, with a black and red flannel shirt, unbuttoned, and dark blue flare jeans.

"Mom, this is Sarah. She's gonna be staying with us for a while." Grayson said.

"Since when?"

"She need's a place mom. We have the room. Plus, she's Kayden's best friend."

"I won't be a bother." Sarah said, walking up to Charlotte holding her hand out. Charlotte took Sarah's hand and shook it gently.

"Okay. Well, I'm-" Charlote started to say, but Sarah cut her off.

"Charlotte, I know." Sarah smiled.

"Oh, good! Well Sarah, just make yourself at home. Your room is up the stairs, first door on the left." Charlottle smiled.

"Thanks."

"Do you guys want snacks? I made your favorite Grayson! Peanut butter cookies." Charlottle asked.

"No, thanks." We all said.

"Okay, well, just let me know." With that, Charlotte walked off into the kitchen.