Part 6

Sorry!! been busy! exams are here! here Part 6! enjoyyy!!!

************************************************************************************************************

"Uh, x equals 6?" I asked.

Grayson and I were doing our homework at my house.

"That's right." He said with a smile.

"I can't believe I'm getting it." I chuckled.

"Your smart, Kayden. You need to stop doubting yourself." He told me, leaning in closer with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back, then we kissed.

Just then my mom walked into the dining room.

"Woah, sorry sweetie." She apologized. I turned to her, blushing.

It's okay, mom." I told her, I then felt Grayson's hand grab mine from under the table.

"What are you kids doing?" My mom asked looking over our shoulders.

"Homework." I told her.

"Ah, well Kayden remember, dinner at seven." She said while pointing to Grayson.

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay." My mother smiled, then turned to Grayson. "Grayson, I feel like I havent seen you in forever! How are you?"

"I've been good." Grayson replied, giving my mom a small smile.

"Better be good to my daughter." My dad said, walking into the room.

I rolled my eyes. "Not this again." I sighed.

"I've been to her sir, I promise." He said with a confident smile, squeezing my hand under the table.

"This true Kayden?" My dad teased.

"Yes dad. It's very true." I laughed.

"Okay then."

"I should probably go." Grayson said, standing up.

"Do you have to?!" I whined with a smile.

"Yeah, its almost dinner at my house." He laughed.

"Okay." I sighed.

"You can walk me to the door?" Grayson said with a wink.

"Okay!" I cheered.

Instead I walked him to his car for more privacy from my parents. I leaned against the drivers side door of his black Explorer. Grayson then put his hands on either side of my head and leaned down to kiss me.

Grayson pulled away too soon. He looked into my eyes. "I love you, Kayden." He said, with a smile.

I looked up into his eyes. His gorgeous dark green eyes, and said three words.

"I love you too, Grayson." He then had the biggest smile on his face, and his arms around my waist, picked me up and spun me around, while I laughed. Grayson finally set me down, and kissed me again.

"Grayson," My dad called from the porch. "I thought you said you had to go home."

"Right away, sir." Grayson said. He hugged me and got into his car. His window then rolled down, and I saw Graysons beautiful dark brown hair, and green eyes. He leaned out the window, and kissed me.

"I love you." He told me again.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

"Pick you up tomorrow."