/Questions and answers/ "Oneshots suggestions"

Don't get to excited, this isn't another story part😂, I just wanted to answer some questions that I got privately or in comments.

1°Who does Sofie have a crush on?

-This maybe the most asked question and the reveal is finally here, drum roll, It's Tommy...quite expecting if I must say.

2°Does Hanna love somebody as well?

-I remember someone asked me this, very nice question, thank you for asking :), and I think it's time I reveal something about Hanna. Hanna is a lesbian, yup. She currently does have a crush on someone but her character isn't finished. In a nutshell, she does love someone.

3°What species is Pumpkin?

-To be honest, I actually don't know, I made it up from lots of different animals and now I don't know what it is, all I know is that it's fluffy and very friendly. Whatever you think it is you're right.

4°How did you come up with Sofie?

-This is gonna be long, so, I have a cousin who is obsessed about magic and wizardry, and yes she loves Harry Potter, and recently she learned a few magician card tricks. She was also the reason I uploaded this story and even started it, I was never really confident in my writing and she really boosted my confidence at that time and I'm really thankful she did. To thank her I made Sofie after her and a little fact too, her middle name is Sofia. After a few weeks of designing, Sofie came alive.

5°How do Jack and Jupiter not see Ezra is bothering Morrigan?

-(I think I answered this before) They don't see him because he disappears when someone is looking at her, the second she is completely alone, meaning, when no one is talking or looking at her, he comes and is a mean mood.

6°Who is my favourite character(original character)?

-Why? Why are you doing this to me?;-;
I love all my children equally.

°Now some questions about the up coming stories°

1°Will Pumpkin appear in the future stories?

-Yes it will, even more fluffy and happy then it already was.

2°Will Sofie and Hanna appear?

-Depends on what's the story about, if it's about the unit they most-likely won't appear but if it's about Morrigan's pov again, they might appear.

3°Will I don't anymore romantic ship stories?

-Probably one more and the other ones will be about friendships mostly. I'm really sorry about that but I don't really feel comfortable writing romantic stuff, I can do a little bit of romance but I'll mostly do friendship stories.

Feel free to comment down suggestions for one shots, yup, I'm doing one shots, you can suggest ideas down in the comments and after a few suggestions I'll start posting them. Have a great day, love you guys❤️