°𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙,ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖,ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖/𝕄𝕠𝕘 & ℙ𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕜𝕚𝕟/

If you don't know who Pumpkin is, I suggest you read Voices beforehand hand.

Hello everyone, today I have three stories about Mog and Pumpkin. Some viewers asked me if Pumpkin will appear in future stories so I decided to make three more small stories about them. I hope you will enjoy them.

•𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙

Another day, same old stuff. Get up, regret waking up, comeback exhausted, eat and sleep.
"I just want to sleep I don't care about this..."Morrigan said for 20th time that afternoon while doing her homework. She just wanted to sleep and relax. She already wrote 3 pages about completely useless information. She sighted and laid her head against the table.
"Morrigan are you okay?~"
Morrigan jumped as she turned around. She exhaled in relief when she saw Pumpkin.
"Gosh you scared me..."
"I'm sorry, you seemed tired so I got a little worried.~"
Morrigan smiled. She picked it up and snuggled them closer. Pumpkin wagged it's tail happily.
"You should relax, I sence a lot of stress.~"
Morrigan sighted "I know, I know but I really need to finish this."
"Okay but after that, relaxing and cuddling.~"
Morrigan snorted "Okay I promise."
She kissed it's forehead and Pumpkin left right after. Morrigan sighted for the 21st time but continued writing.
After maybe 2 hours of work she went to the kitchen to get something to eat and something for Pumpkin too, only because she knew she will get a lecture from Pumpkin about 'overworking'. She took some cookies for it and made herself some tea. After taking everything she needed she went back to her room.
"And in 3 ... 2 ... 1-"
"MORRIGAN DID I TELL YOU-~"Pumpkin got cut of by Morrigan shoving a cookie in it's mouth.
"Shh... I know, I know... but let's forget about it okay... I have more cookies with me... let's relax and cuddle now..."
Pumpkin glared at Morrigan while chewing the cookie. Right after it decided to snuggled in to her lap.
"Two more and it's a deal.~"
"Deal."Morrigan replied smiling and petting the little creature's head.
Pumpkin curled further in to her lap and started purring.
"Wha-... since when do you purr?"
"I can howl too.~"
"I'll leave that uncommented..."
"I can do lots of things but now I won't tell you.~"
"Why not? I want to know now, I'm curious."
Pumpkin thought about it.
"Two more and I'll start talking.~"
"Pft-no, you already ate to much."

•ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

"I'm bored.~"
"And what do you want to do?"
Pumpkin jumped off the bed.
"I want to play.~"
Morrigan looked at it confused. Pumpkin wagged it's tail excited.
"...play how?"
Pumpkin stopped wagging it's tail and laid on the ground tucking it's legs against it's body.
"I don't know..."
Morrigan looked around her room for something that looked like a ball or a toy maybe. She found a crumpled up paper. The moment she picked it up Pumpkin started wagging it's tail again. She threw the paper and Pumpkin immediately jumped for it. Morrigan giggled. Pumpkin jumped on her lap and gave her the paper back.
"Again, again, again, again, again, again, again-"Pumpkin repeated wagged it's tail faster then before and eyes filled with energy.
"Alright lighbulb."Morrigan replied laughing and throwing the paper again.
Morrigan continued throwing the paper ball till Pumpkin was exhausted. It flew to Morrigan's lap and settled itself.
"Tired?"Morrigan asked petting it's little head gently.
Pumpkin didn't reply but curled up deeper in to her stomach. Morrigan slowly lifted it's head and saw it sound sleep. Morrigan smiled lifting up Pumpkin and placed it gently on to a soft pillow, she continued petting it and soon after fell asleep as well.

•ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

Morrigan woke up in a cold sweat. Her heart was beating fast. She sat up looking around the room panicking. She tried to catch her breath.
"Morrigan are you okay?~"
Morrigan flinched and fell off the bed. Pumpkin flew after her.
"Wha-... oh... hi Pumpkin..."
"Did you have another nightmare?...~"
Morrigan nodded and sat back on her bed. Pumpkin snuggled up to her.
"You know they aren't real and never will be...~"
"I know... they sometimes feel real... even to real..."
Pumpkin frowned.
"If you feel like that ever again, don't be afraid to call for me, I'm here to protect you, forever and always.~"
Morrigan smiled and hugged Pumpkin.
"And I'll never leave you and forever will feed you bread."
Pumpkin smiled brightly in return.
"Now go to sleep, I'll stay here and protect you... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ.~"
Morrigan laid down and Pumpkin laid down as well, legs tucked, snuggling in to her hair. Morrigan ended up sleeping peacefully without any problems that night.

PS: Pumpkin got a lot of bread for a reward.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this story. If there are any grammar mistakes feel free to correct me. More stories coming soon. Love you all :) ♥️