/Facts and Questions/

°So since the sixth parts isn't going to come out soon(I'm sorry but school this week and the next is just horrible)I'll post some facts and answer some questions about the fanfic I wrote :).

Facts:

°Sofie wasn't supposed to be a magician.
-She was originally going to be a shy and very kind-hearted girl who loves everyone and anything(basically a therapist knack), but that changed because I wanted her to be more fancy and sassy so I made her a magician and an very sarcastic but also very kind (depending on mood).

°The series was planned to have only 5 parts.
-Sooo this is my fault because... well... while I write I get lots of ideas for the story up hand... sorry.

°This isn't really a fact but, a new character will appear in the story :).

Questions:

°Can Jupiter or Jack see that Morrigan is talking to Ezra.
-Nope, they can't. Why? Because Ezra disappears the moment someone is looking at her.

°Who is Hanna?
-Sofies best girl-friend.

°Is anybody going to die(This is most asked and I don't know why)?
-No, everybody will be alive and well(mostly).

°Who wrote the wundersmith book?
-Wundersmiths themselves.

°Does Sofie have a crush on anybody?
-Maybe👀

That's all for now, part 6 will come out soon, Hope you enjoyed, see ya soon :)