AUTHORS NOTE

A/N - (this is rather long but you have to read this to understand the story.)
Hey guys! So, I decided to start up a new fanfiction. This one is very different from my other stories, as it focuses around Lou. I find it important just to point out something to everyone before reading. So, as it is a Lou fanfiction, she is currently with Brandon. This is NOT a landon fanfiction. I'm a hardcore Brallie shipper, don't worry. However, Lou's relationship with Brandon is key to contrasting her relationships with the male figures in her life. Because we know she has had bad boyfriends in the past, how she acts towards Brandon helps develop and change her character. Her relationship with Brandon shows a different side of Lou then will be shown throughout various flashbacks. It helps contrast with how she acts during parts with her dad and I am including parts with her ex boyfriend and how he treats her. So like, Landon's relationship is the basis of Lou's character development so its crucial and there wouldn't be much of a story without it.
I will be posting the next chapter within the next two hours! Follow my twitter for updates on when im posting & i usually post some little sneak peaks of it! :) @AshleysTitTat