ǫᴜɪɴᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

A few months past and Mattia has become into a monster. Y/n couldn't do anything about it. She had nobody. As much as she tried to make him happy again it doesn't work. He's constantly coming home with hickies on his neck saying that It's nothing. But the cheap perfume and lipstick on his body didn't show nothing. She wanted to believe that he loved her but did he really?

Right now y/n was shopping all day. Mattia said he was going to be busy with work all day and he needed her out the house. The guards look at the young girl with sympathy knowing what the boss was doing.

She didn't feel like shopping but it did take Mattia out of her mind for a while.

It was now 10:00pm and y/n was tired. She has been shopping for hours and she wanted to leave.

They drove her home not ready to see her reaction.

𝙔/𝙣

I had the guards carry my bags in. I was exhausted and I just wanted to go to sleep. I walked up the stairs rubbing my eyes. I then heard moaning. I stopped my actions looking at the door.

My heart dropped when I heard a girl and Mattia.

"Shit"

"Omg daddy"

"Fuck that's so good" he said pounding into
Her

My eyes began to sting. I opened the door to see Mattia and some girl on the bed naked. He was on top of her. He looked at me but didn't get off. My heart dropped.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔? I thought

"Y/n go away" he said sounding drunk

"Mattia what are you doing?" I struggled to get the words out

"Im fucking my bitch now leave"

The guards came and took me out of the room.

"No! Mattia!"

They closed the door hearing Mattia continuing to pound into her.

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

The locked her in a separate room. She begged them to take her out but they didn't listen. She slid down the door hugging her body. She sobbed letting out all the tears out.