ʀᴇᴀᴅ

Hey guys 😛.

So please read this because it's important.

Please don't copy my book nor my plot. It takes me a long time to even come up with one chapter so please don't copy.

I'm not saying I own the whole "angel" thing but just don't copy my whole plot and claim it as your own.

I take a  long time writing chapters because I run out of ideas so quickly. and to have someone just copy me and have people call it good bothers me because it's like my work. 

I don't want to sound problematic or rude but I'm saying this nicely do not copy my books. I have 3 and please don't copy them.

If you get inspired by my books, then that's fine but don't come over here copying it and changing it a little just  for it can sound like your idea. When it was mine.

So please don't copy because I read your little chapter and it sounded like mine you just changed a few things.

And this goes for every one don't copy someone's story. If you get inspired then tag the author and give credits but don't copy The whole damn plot or idea.

Like can you really not come up with your own ideas? Sounds like fan behavior 😐🤚🏼

Ok that was petty but it's the truth. 

One last time I don't want to sound mean and make you get hate, but I'm just asking you to not copy me. Ik who you are and I don't want to be that one asshole that makes you get hate.

I was also told to let out screenshots to 'expose' you but I don't think I am. But I will if you don't take the chapter you wrote down because this has happened to me several times and I'm over it. People have copied me and I always let it slide. But not anymore. So please delete the chapter before I let out the screenshots of the chapter you did.

Like I said I don't want to sound like a bad person but it just gets on my nerves. If you take it down I won't 'expose' you. Instead I will let you continue on in life and not have anybody attack you. Because that not what I want you to get. Hate is never ok. Anyways please if you find the person that copied me please don't send hate to them. This is just a simple reminder to everyone to not copy my book or anybody else's

Now please don't copy my book or anybody else's. It's irritating

Thank you and goodbye!

I'll probably update tomorrow 🙂👍🏽