Bu: no jeeju...Di is not here

Ab: not here means..where did she go..

Pu: please abhi... enough of all these...how can she come, she is dead..

Abhi slapped him and says

Ab: don't say like that purab...for nearly two weeks we both are talking through phone..she was in Pune and only today morning she came home...

Purab shouts," shut up abhi"

Abhi defeatedly asks," don't you believe me purab.... she came here...she said me she can't see me like this and said me to shave and bath before she brings the coffee.."

Bulbul goes near abhi and says," jiju..I am not lying.. pragya Di didn't come here...we are sitting here from morning"

Pu: you still didn't believe right

Pu: you still didn't believe right... fine tell me in which mobile you talked to her..

Ab: in my mobile...

Pu: but abhi your mobile is with me for nearly three months...and there is no other phone inside that room...

Abhi looks at him in disbelief..he was confused....he just now saw pragya but others are telling something else..

He looks around and sees pragya standing near the stairs..

Abhi smiles at her ...

All turned to that side to see nothing...

Abhi then with a confident face turned towards others and finds them looking at him with pain and sympathy...

He slowly turned towards pragya and without moving his gaze from her, he asks

Ab: can't you all see her

Bulbul says ," no" and burst into tears...

Abhi stumbled back and falls on the couch...

Abhi: what is happening to me?

Pu: nothing abhi...just relax... we will consult a doctor

But abhi gets up from there and about to go,but Sarala holds his hand and says

Sa: don't you think that even pragya doesn't wish to see you like this..

Abhi looks at her..

Sa: may be it's your imagination, hallucination , whatever ....but she said you right..

Abhi nods gently.. Sarala hugs him....

Sa: then won't you make her happy by hearing her words

Ro.da: Haan abhi.. wherever she is ,she should be happy... please make her happy..

Da: she will never like to see you like this... don't hurt her..

Ab: she should be happy always..

Saying he goes to his room and tells robin to clean his room...

Then abhi goes to get ready like pragya wished...then he even went to psychiatrist...

********

After two years.....

******

Purab comes to abhi and Aliya and says

Pu: sleep soon... tomorrow we have to sign a important deal...I am so excited...

Aliya : yeah Bhai... even I am so excited....after this deal you will become an international star...

Abhi smiles seeing their happy smiles..

Ab: you all too go and sleep... everyone should be there with me when I sign that deal..

They both nodded and went from there...

Abhi layed on the bed staring at pragya's photo...

His eyes shows no emotion...

Once your heart gets too heavy with pain,you don't cry but you turn completely silent..

********

To be continued...

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...