Guilt kills..

When she is eating her ice cream she sees three men coming towards her...

Pragya did not get any good vibes seeing them... slowly she drops her half eaten ice cream on the ground...

She took her mobile to call taxi,but finds no signal..

At that time one man asks her," you are Rockstar's wife right , why are you standing here alone

At that time one man asks her," you are Rockstar's wife right , why are you standing here alone...where is your husband..."

Other man says," you know my friend is working in Rockstar's house, actually he kicked her out of the house as her character is not good...she is in love with her husband's brother...but married abhi for his money.."

Pragya is about to get up but one man keeps his hand on her shoulder...she pushes it furiously...

That man says," common... don't act ....I know girls like you will do anything for money..."

Pragya glares at him and gets up from there and started to walk by clutching her bag tightly

Man1: hello.... madam...I know I can't give you more money like him, but I am capable of giving you money for one night...

Pragya's eyes brimmed hearing him...

Man2: you need not be with me for many days like you were with him.... just one night...I too want to know why he kept you for many days...

Man1: aye balu....what are you saying... just look at her...she is worth man..

The three then surrounds her... pragya is tongue tied due to her fear...she tried to push them but one of them caught her hand and says,"see here....if you accept yourself then you will be safe ..... don't make us to get angry..."

Pragya cries and whispers," please leave me.."

"