Bonus 2 (Christmas party vol.2)

Start from the beginning

"Well, you are the smart one here. But if something happens and by boss or Classic will ask what happened. It's your fault from start." Fell warn. "Fine. So first we need to find a dark room. "Well I remember that Geno has a cellar under the house. So we can use it no one would be that crazy to there." "Not that crazy. Did you forget that we have literally got of death there?!" "Chill this plan will work trust me. Go and find Blue. I will go for a chair and rope." Fell grump a little before he walk away.

Sci snickers maniacally with dark grin knowing that his plan would work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blue was chatting with few sansess while they argue about who spice the drinks again. 'Oh they will never know.' Blue thought before someone tap on his shoulder. Blue turn around and saw Fell who had few sweats on his skull. "Is something wrong Fell?" Blue ask with his cheerful tone while hiding his own smug.

Fell took a deep breath before he ask if Blue can go with him somewhere. Blue of course nod because he wants to help his friend. So Blue walk next to the Fell and while they were walking Blue had to ask. "So with what do you need help exactly?" "I lost something in the cellar so I need your help to find it." "Why didn't you ask Geno or Reaper then?" "Geno chat with his so-called brothers and I fear Reaper to mutch to ask him. "Oh." Blue mumble before they walk downstairs.

"Its so dark here. Don't you thi- Fell?" Blue turn around and didn't find anything except darkness. Blue starts to search for a light switch but then almost screams when someone grabs him and wraps something around him. Bleu then feels how someone harshly places him on the chair before he tie up him there.

Then flashlight was lit and Blue was meet with Sic and Fell. "Guys. What is the meaning of this?!" Blue shout. Meanwhile, Sci chuckles darkly while Fell had a neutral/scary expression. Blue start to sweats a little before Sci spoke.

"Blue it's nice to see you again. So how was your fan club?" "What with the club? Y-you guys run away last time when I introduce you to my friends." Blue told innocently. "Oh, nothing except we are getting our revenge now." Sci told cracking his knuckles. Blue's eyes wide while he struggle to get away before he screams for help. . . "But nobody came"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Glitch." Stretch hiss "Ashtray." Error's hiss back. "So enjoying a party?" Error ask. "Yea but I can't find my bro? Isn't he with you?" "No, I thought he was with you?" Error asks glaring at his brother or a spouse. "Can't you sense him somehow?" "Wow, you say something that isn't complete shit for once. I'm imprest." Error told sarcastically before he starts to search for HIS Blue before he winces." "What is it?" I can feel his presence in. . . cellar?!" Error shout.