Little Bel: Hello Master Wolfy, I assume you have read my note.

Me: Uhm, yeah. So what exactly is a maid?

Little Bel: A maid is a personnel servant who is in charge of making sure you are taken care of.

Me: O-Oh.

Me (thought): Oh god. Please just get me to the front lines. I can't handle pampering.

Little Bel: Is something wrong?

Me (thought): YES, WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO GIVE A SOLDIER SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM?!

Me: Uhm, no. Just a bit to take in.

Little Bel: I see.

I than placed my origami in my back pack and picked out a ration box for me to eat.

Me: Well than, I better go to breakfast. I have an invitation to comply to.

Little Bel: Of course, I will be accompanying you.

I stopped mid motion, my rations still in hand.

Me (thought): Wait, what?!

Me: Uhm, excuse me?

Little Bel: W-Well it's a maids duty to take care of her master. So she has to be at his side and ready.

Me:......is this necessary?

Little Bel: Am I doing something wrong?

Me: No, it's just.......well no one really cared for us. We just took care of ourselves. I guess you could say I am......getting use to this.

Little Bel: I see. Well than Master, shall we go?

Me: Yes. And please, don't call me master.

Little Bel: What shall I call you then?

Me: Just Wolfy is fine.

Little Bel: Very well......Wolfy.

As I left the room Bel followed behind me with the synchronization that the drill sergeants would be impressed with. Our footsteps merged together as if there was only one person walking. As we got closer to the cafeteria, I got stares from the other girls around me.

Me (thought): Oh god...

I finally arrived at the cafeteria and I looked around. I saw a long line of ship girls along with a huge area of tables. I also saw the Commander, Enterprise, and Wales sharing what I assume was tea as some of the other girls where giving them weird looks. Eh, just could be me.

Javelin: Hey Wolfy!

Third Person POV

Wolfy looked over at the source of the yell and saw the group he was invited by. He waved back and made his way to them. As he got closer the girls noticed Little Bel and their expressions quickly changed.

Javelin: Bel? What are you doing with Wolfy?

Little Bel: I have been assigned by the other maids to take care of Wolfy as part of my training.

Cleveland: Well, would you like to join us as well?

Little Bel: Yes, I would like to.

Laffey: Blue box....

The girls looked at Laffey confused however soon looked at Wolfy's hand with his ration box.

Wolfy: Yeah, this is my meal.

Montpelier: A lunch box?

Wolfy: Rations.

Cleveland: *sigh* you are really reminding me of Enterprise.

Wolfy's eyes arched a bit in intrigue.

Wolfy: How so?

The girls all looked at each other before shaking the heads.

Colombia: You'll see.

Wolfy: Uhm ok?

Wolfy laid his rations box down on the table and sat down before opening it up. Little Bel took a seat and one look at the box however quickly closed it.

Wolfy: Hey!

Little Bel: Such food is not healthy.

Wolfy: But it provides all the necessary calories I need.

Cleveland: What's in it?

Wolfy moves to open the box again however his hand was smacked away by Little Bel.

Wolfy: Really?

Little Bel: You are trying to eat it.

Wolfy: Well it's my meal.

As the two continued to go back and forth Denver snuck the box over to their side of the table and opened it.

Javelin: What is that?!

Wolfy: Hey, that's my food!

Little Bel: You're not eating that.

Wolfy: But that's my rations....

Their conversation was quickly interrupted by a cough from the Commander behind them and the group turned around.

Commander: Sorry to interrupt, but Wolfy.

Wolfy nodded and stood up straight to signal he was listening.

Commander: In 2 hours we will asses the capabilities of your ship. We had to push it back due to what Enterprise calls a size issue.

Wolfy: Understood.

Commander: Good, see you at the docks.

With that he left and Wolfy sat back down and extended his hand towards his ration box only to get it swatted away again by Little Bel who then got up from her chair and began to lead him by the hand towards the line for food.