Cleveland: Wait, didn't he...

Javelin: He disappeared, just like that guy in the ship!

Laffey: Javelin is a scaredy cat...

Javelin: No, I'm not!

Denver: Quiet. We don't want to alarm him.

Colombia: Yeah.

I heard a pair of footsteps come up right next to me and I quickly ready myself to pounce.

Unicorn: Maybe we should go...

Laffey: But Wolfy should be nea-

I quickly jumped out and tackled the nearest person to me. I felt myself and whoever I tackled hit the ground and I quickly put whoever it was into a headlock. My eyes quickly darted up to see an absolutely shocked group of ship girls.

Cleveland: Wh-What?!

Javelin: He reappeared!

Colombia: Do something big sis!

Montpelier: H-Help...

I looked down and I saw I had Montpelier in a headlock and I quickly released her.

Me: Sorry.

Montpelier: N-no, it's ok.

We both shared a quick stare and I quickly looked away, my face feeling a bit hot.

Me: A-anyways, why were you guys following me?

There was a moment of silence before Javelin stepped forwards.

Javelin: Well, since you are new. We thought you would like to join us for breakfast.

I simply looked at them is disbelief.

Me: Why didn't you ask when you where following me?

Cleveland: Well.....uhm.....

Me: Well, sure. I'll join you for breakfast.

The ship girls all looked at me in confusion with my answer however they soon smiled and, after a quick good bye, went on their way. I went inside my room however I soon spotted a small notecard on my bed. I went over to it and picked it up before reading neatly written words.

" Dear Mr. Wolfy, my name is Belfast however the ship girls and the Commander call me Little Bel. I'm the maid that has been assigned to you as part of my training as the Commander is already under the care of the other in the Maid Corps. I hope you are satisfied with the new bedsheets and organization of your personnel items. I hope we can work alongside each other.

Sighed, Belfast."

Me (thought): By the Republic, first the breakfast invitation and now this? What is happening?

After reading the paper again I neatly folded the paper into what Plo Koon called origami. He says it was supposed to help bring peace to my mind, however I just folded it up to a replica of my helmet for stress relief. I was about to put it in my backpack when I heard a knock at the door.

Me: Come in.

The door opens and I turned to see what I assume was Belfast, or as the others call her Little Bel. And one thing was for sure, she was little as her head reaches my shoulders.

 And one thing was for sure, she was little as her head reaches my shoulders