Chapter 11

Flashback

"Ah oyakata-sama, why are you here this morning?" Giyuu asks the new demon slayer corps leader, kiriya ubuyashiki.

"Good morning giyuu-san, can i come in?" Kiriya said.

"Yes, this way oyakata-sama" Giyuu said.

"You can call me kiriya instead of oyakata-sama giyuu, I don't mind" kiriya said.

"Okay, this way kiriya-sama"Giyuu said.

Giyuu and kiriya sits down on water estate's living room, after giyuu prepares the drink for both of them, kiriya starts the conversation.

"Okay giyuu-san first of all I'm sorry I came this morning, there's something important I need to say to you" Kiriya said.

"What is it kiriya-sama?" ask giyuu.

Kiriya put out a letter from his coat and give it to giyuu.

"The night before muzan invasion, he gives me this and told me to give it to you if something bad happens to you or the insect hashira, he said that this is his last order to you or her" Kiriya said.

"Well, if that's his order I'll do it kiriya-sama" Giyuu said.

"Okay, be careful out there giyuu-san" Kiriya said.

"Thank you kiriya-sama" Giyuu said, bowed to kiriya.

"Your welcome giyuu-san, well I guess I have to depart from here" Kiriya said.

"Take care kiriya-sama" Giyuu said.

"Thank you" Kiriya said.

"Oh one thing giyuu-san" Kiriya said before he departs from giyuu's estate

"Hm?"

"I forget one more message from my father, he said 'don't hurt her again, let that be your one and only fatal mistake' " Kiriya said.

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you kiriya-sama" Giyuu said.

"Your welcome" Kiriya said.

And then, giyuu come back to his living room and opens the letter. And then he reads the letter.

"Dear giyuu/shinobu,

Good day my child, I hope you're happy and well with your life now. I write this letter and entrusting this order to my son in case of something bad happens to both of you, I really hope that this premonition I have didn't come true since I want to see both of you and all the corps member live happily ever after in a world without demon.In case of emergency, I give this letter to my son and If you got this letter from my son then one of you is deceased and the other one is survived. On this letter envelope you'll find a piece of paper which is a map, that's a map to one of my friend who got something you need. And my order is, go there and give her that map to make her recognize you, she'll do the rest after that. Be careful on your journey and I hope for your success on the mission.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki

"Well I guess I'll go tomorrow morning" Giyuu said.

Next morning, giyuu starts his journey to start his mission. After traveled for 3 days, he arrived to an old shack.

"Is this the place?, well based on the map this is the place" he said to himself

"What are you doing here young lad?" Suddenly a dark figure appeared on giyuu's back and ask him.

Giyuu's shocked and immediately take his stance with full caution.

"Whoa whoa stop right there, I didn't mean to harm you young lad, I just asked what business you have here" the women said.

"My leader said to give this map to you" Giyuu said.

"Ah, you're the one that kagaya's talking about, come on in young lad" the women said.

"Thank you" he said.

Giyuu entered the women's hut and follows her.

"Sit here young lad, and wait here" she said.

That women entered a room for a while and then comes out with a vial filled

"This is what kagaya means as the final order, this liquid is my masterpiece I make with him" she said.

"what is this liquid?" ask giyuu.

"This is an elixir for immortality, but before you drink it you have to make a contract with me" she said.

"Why i have to drink this? and what contract is it?" Ask Giyuu

"With this elixir, you'll live forever but if we made a contract you can made a constraint so that you can live with your reincarnated lover happily ever after" she said.

"Is this also "final order" from oyakata-sama?" ask giyuu.

"Yes, he said that either you or a woman will come here to do this" she said

"Okay, i'll do it" he said

"Good, now let's begin the ritual" she said.

After ritual (Sorry I was too lazy to write this xD)

"Remember, you got 125 years to find and make your reincarnated lover remember you. If you can't release that 'chain mark' on your arm before that, the curse will activate and you won't find her anymore" she said.

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you mahoutsukai-san" giyuu said.

"Your welcome young lad, I hope you can find her" she said

After flashbacks

Giyuu's still staying at tanjiro's house, he have to stay there because nezuko will have her exam and he have to help tanjiro to watch over her.

"Oh by the way giyuu-san, can you drive me to butterfly estate tomorrow after your class?" ask tanjiro

"I think i can, why you want to go there?" Giyuu said.

"Umm well, I want to practice for your final project giyuu-san, kanao is on my group and she with her friends want to practice together so I have to go there" Tanjiro said.

"Oh, I thought that you want to ask her out" Giyuu said, with a bit smirk on his face.

"W-w-what d-do you m-mean giyuu-san!!?? I j-just w-want to p-practice with her, nothing else" Tanjiro said, stuttered and blushing hard.

"Really, nothing else? Ask giyuu

"Y-yeah giyuu-san" Tanjiro said.

"Can I come along with you giyuu ojii-san?" ask nezuko

"Well, since you're already studied that hard I guess you need a time to relax a bit" giyuu said.

"Hoorayy!! Thank you giyuu ojii-san" nezuko said and hugging giyuu

"Your welcome nezuko, now lets wash the dish and then go to bed" giyuu said

"Let's Go!!!" nezuko said.

"Oh and for tanjiro, I'll drive you there since tomorrow kocho will consulting her essay with me" Giyuu said.

"Thank you giyuu-san" Tanjiro said.

"Your Welcome" Giyuu said.

.

.

.

.