Chapter 2

"It's me." "..." "Yeah, come here in 10 minutes, we need to talk about the final project for this semester," Giyuu said, on call with his assistant.

After teaching his class, Giyuu contentedly walked through the corridor to his room for a rest. But then the door opened and a petite girl with a butterfly pin in her hair entered the room.

"Kochou? I don't remember asking you to come here," Giyuu said with a confused look.

"Ara ara, did you forget, Tomioka-sensei? Didn't you call me 10 minutes ago to ask me to come here? This is why no one wants to be your assistant," Shinobu teased.

"I'm not disliked by people," Giyuu said coldly.

"Ara ara, I didn't know about that," she said, teasing him again.

"Anyway, I'm sorry I forgot that. Since you're here already I just wanted to tell you that-"

"Did you want to tell me that you love me? Ara ara, I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet Tomioka-sensei," she said, cutting him off.

"Don't even think it Kochou, keep cutting me off and I will put you inside my haori like before," he said without being aware of what he said.

"Did you say 'like before'? what do you mean, sensei? Have we met before?" she said, confused.

"Never mind, I was just rambling," he said.

"Ara ara, you've been acting weird lately, sensei. I wonder what happened to you, did you hit your head on something before coming here?" she teased him once again.

"Hm, whatever you say, Kochou" he said.

Giyuu's mind travelled back to hundred years ago, when he was still a water Hashira, one of the strongest demon slayers in the corps.

.

.

.

Giyuu was being treated at the Butterfly Estate, he wanted to go back to his own Estate but he couldn't because it was raining too hard. He was sitting on the terrace and remembered his late sister who was killed by demons.

"TOMIOKA-SAN!!" a petite girl shouted and headbutted Giyuu.

"What? URGH..." Giyuu felt dizzy and collapsed.

"Eh? Tomioka-san? Oh he collapsed, is there a kakushi here who could help me?" Shinobu asked without feeling any guilt.

"Is there anything I can help with, Kochou-sama-? EHHHH!!?? Tomioka-sama, what happened?" the kakushi asked, shocked.

"The water Hashira collapsed, now help me to bring him to his room," she said.

The kakushi carried Giyuu to a room and laid him on the bed, after reporting to Shinobu, he returned to HQ.

Giyuu woke up and realized that he was in a room at the Butterfly Estate. He wondered why he was there.

"Urgh, what happened to me? Ah I remember something: Kochou was running towards me and then headbutted me," he muttered to himself.

Giyuu got up out of the bed and wandered through the corridors, hoping to find the girl and then he saw Shinobu sitting in the recreation room.

"Time to repay what she did to me, but what should I do? Ah, I have an idea," he thought to himself and smirks.

Giyuu snuck behind her and suddenly hugged her and put the girl inside his haori.

"Eh? EHHH!? WHY IS IT DARK? TOMIOKA-SAN!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" she shouted and tried to get out of his hug

"I'm just getting revenge. It's raining so isn't it good for us to warm each other up?" he said cluelessly and made her red as a tomato.

"SO WHAT IF IT'S RAINING! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" she shouted, while still struggling to get out of his haori.

"You're short, so you fit inside my haori," he said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY JUST NOW TOMIOKA-SAN!!?? LET. ME. OUT. OF. HERE!" she shouted again, trying to get out of his haori.

.

.

.

.

"Tomioka-sensei? Yoo-hoo, Tomioka-sensei?" Shinobu said while poking the spaced-out teacher.

"Ah, what is it Kochou?" he asked, having finally come back from his flashback.

"So, what did you want to discuss? You mentioned the final project before," she asked.

"Oh, okay so the final project will be musicalization of poetry. After everyone is done performing their poetry, we will perform too," he said.

"Ara ara, it's unusual for you to ask me such a thing, Tomioka-sensei. Usually I have to drag you to the stage to get you to perform," she said, teasing him some more. Just for good measure.

"Hmm, whatever you say, Kochou," he said.

"So, have you prepared the poem and the music, sensei?" his assistant asked.

"Yes, I did and you will read the poem because I've heard that your talent when it comes to reading poetry is second to none," he said dryly.

"Ara ara, where did you find out about that, sensei? Did you stalk me?" she asked, feigning shock.

"Yeah, I'm always watching you," he said, clueless to what that meant.

After hearing that, Shinobu was blushing like a tomato; her heart was beating fast and she hid her face in embarrassment.

"What happened? Are you sick? Your face is red," he said while pressing his forehead to hers, inadvertently making her blush more and more embarrassed.

"I-I'm okay, sensei. I-if that's the only thing that you wanted to discuss t-then I'll take m-my leave; I h-h-have c-c-class in 10 minutes. I have to go, b-bye, s-sensei!" she said while running away in embarrassment.

"What's wrong with her?" he wondered.

(Bro please, you're more than 100 years old and still clueless? What an airhead.) (100yo virgiiin~)

.

.

.

.

Ummmm hey guys

Sorry for the late update, i've been so busy lately with my freelance job, my study, etc

And also i want to tell you guys that i will update this story weekly so that i can keep writing while doing my work.

I wanna say thank you for all of your comments, sorry i can't reply it one by one since i've been so busy T_T

I hope you enjoy my story and keep bearing with me until this story ends

See You !!!!