Chapter 8

Shinobu's POV

Huh? Where am i? why this place feels so familiar to me?

"There you are insect" said a tall guy and approaching me

Who is this guy? His face is blur.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I ask

"Really? I never thought that insect bad at memorizing people" he said, teasing me

Okay, I'm so mad and I want to kick his ass now.

"Ara-ara, and I never know that you're so bad at talking to me, perhaps you didn't have any friends?" I said

"I never disliked by people" he said

I almost burst out laughing, oh god this guy is a teasing material

"Okay then, perhaps you can introduce yourself to me?" I said

"Hm, My name is ........"

POV end

Shinobu gasped as she wakes up from her strange dream, unconsciously, a tear dropped from her face and she's feeling so sad from that dream.

"What's happening to me? Why I feel that I know that guy and that place feels so familiar to me?" she ask to herself

She checks her smartphone and immediately take a shower to prepare herself.

"Maybe I'll ask nee-san about my dream then, I hope she have the answer about it" she said to herself.

In other place

Giyuu's waiting for tanjiro and nezuko to have a breakfast together while suddenly he feels an excruciating pain on his arm, he's grimacing in pain and immediately go to the bathroom to check on his arm.

"What's happening to me? Is it about the curse?" he ask to himself

He's checking on his arm and shocked, the chain that's tangling the butterflies is gone and the pain is gone slowly.

"The chain is gone, does it mean that she's starting to remember me?" he ask to himself.

"GIYUU OJI-SAN!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!?? I HEARD THAT YOU'RE SCREAMING" Nezuko ask giyuu when trying to come inside the bathroom to check on giyuu.

"I'm okay, it's not a bad thing, don't worry" giyuu said

"Okay then, I'm waiting at the dining room ojii-san" nezuko said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" he said.

At shinobu's house

"Nee-san, I have a question" Shinobu said to kanae

"Hm? What is it?" kanae said.

"Okay, recently I have a strange dream" shinobu said.

"A strange dream?" kanae said

"Yeah, suddenly I was on a strange place, it's a big house but I feel so familiar with it and suddenly a tall guy approaching me and we're having an argument" shinobu said.

"Ara-ara, maybe that's your future husband shinobu, finally you found your true love, I'm happy for you" tease kanae.

"NEE-SAN!! I'm serious about this and one thing that's bothering me is he feels so familiar but his face is blurry to me" shinobu said.

"Ara-ara, dreams sometimes are premonitions, maybe it could be omens to come or it's nothing at all. Just a spice to your sleep. Maybe you'll found out what it means someday shinobu, I believe that you can found it" kanae said.

"Okay, thank you nee-san" shinobu said

"No problem!!" kanae said.

When they finished their breakfast, shinobu's washing their plates and got busy with it while waiting for kanae to prepare herself to go to campus. While she's preparing, kanae secretly calling ubuyashiki to tell him about what's going on.

"Good morning oyakata-sama, I have some good news for us." Kanae said.

"Good morning my child, and what is this 'good news' you mean?" ask ubuyashiki

"She's starting to remember her past, maybe we can save Tomioka-san from his curse which is just only 2 years left" kanae said.

"Oh that's a really great news to hear, I'll inform everyone and you can go to my office when you arrived" ubuyashiki said.

"As you wish oyakata-sama" kanae said.

"Thank you my child, I really appreciate your efforts for this" ubuyashiki said.

"Your welcome oyakata sama, it's an honor to help you and Tomioka-san to lift his curse" kanae said.

After getting informed by ubuyashiki, all the hashiras are gathering on ubuyashiki's office. However, some of them still don't understand what's going on here.

At ubuyashiki's office

"Good, everyone is here already" Ubuyashiki said

"Good morning my child, how are you today?" ask ubuyashiki

"Good morning oyakata-sama, we're fine " hashiras said

"Okay, maybe some of you still don't understand why I called you so sudden, now I will explain the situation here, giyuu can you come here and show me your arm?" he said.progressing

"as you wish oyakata-sama" giyuu said.

Giyuu's come forward and showing his arm, everyone is shocked with what they see, the chain and 1 butterfly is gone from before.

"Another butterfly is gone? What does it mean?" giyuu said to himself

"As you can see, his curse mark is starting to disappear which means that shinobu is starting to remember her past and giyuu" ubuyashiki said.

"OH THAT'S A REALLY GREAT NEWS FOR US, CONGRATULATIONS GIYUU!!" Rengoku said

"God bless you giyuu, I hope your curse can be lifted soon" Gyomei said

"Ahhhh!!! Finally I can meet shinobu-chan again!!! Congratulations giyuu" Mitsuri said.

"Congratulations giyuu" Obanai said.

"NOW MAKE SURE THAT YOU WON'T BE THE F*CKING AIRHEAD AND CLUELESS ABOUT LOVE AGAIN YOU MOTHERF*CKER" sanemi said.

"Ara-ara, sanemi shinazugawa-kun maybe you want to disappeared like the wind? I can do that for you" kanae said with her murderous intent and frightening smile.

"A-ah, sorry kanae" sanemi said.

"Look, a love slave is fearing his lover" muichiro said.

"SHUT UP YOU DWARF" sanemi said.

"Now then, since that's the only thing that I want to tell, all of you can go back to your activities" ubuyashiki said.

" As you wish oyakata-sama" hashiras said.

.

.

.

.

Finally i can write again, sorry for late update

Apparently i got elected as a lead on a project for my laboratory on college 

and now i'm so freaking busy with my lab problem, assignments, etc

maybe i won't update as often as before

I'm really sorry about this lets hope everything will be better 

Thank you and see you next time!!!!