"Breath of Wind, Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind!" and Sanemi strikes from above while falling in a multitude of arced slashes.

"OH MY GOD! [NAME]!" someone yelled out and Haizaki turned just slightly to take a look and his dark blue ocean eyes widened when he saw [name] was in the attack range due to someone pushing her forward.

By accident or not, he doesn't know.

"Breath of Shadows, Fifth Style: Descending Shadows!" and he swiped his nichirin blade across just in time and stood before [name], protecting her from getting injured.

"Shinazugawa!" and Sanemi stopped when he saw what had happened and he had a scowl on his face, lowering his nichirin blade and keeping it. Whereas Tengen raised an eyebrow as he rested his elbow on the top of the Wind Hashira's head.

"Well..." and he felt himself getting kicked harshly on the back.

"Uzui... You were here the entire time and you didn't try to stop them?" Obanai spoke out and Tengen let out a sigh as he turned to look, noticing how Obanai was standing with the other Hashiras who had on disapproving looks.

"Caw! Caw! Oyakata-sama has requested for Akane Haizaki and Shinazguawa Sanemi for a meeting! Caw! Caw! Now!" the crows announced and Haizaki let out a sigh then as he turned and started to walk away.

His hand on [name]'s head as he ruffled it gently.

"Looks like they are fucked," Tengen whispered out as he watched the Wind Hashira and Shadow Hashira walking away.

"[name], right?" Tengen asked and [name] tensed up when she was walking next to him as she was on a mission to the Red Light District together with him, and the Kamaboko Gang who were dressed up as girls.

"Y-Yes, U-Uzui-sama," she whispered out softly, and Tengen had a slight smirk on his face.

"So, you like Akane?" he asked and he watched as [name]'s face flushed red at the mention of the Shadow Hashira and she stopped walking. Tengen chuckled then as he stood before her, bending down as their faces were millimetres apart.

"T-This damn Hashira, f-flirting right in front of us!" Zenitsu yelled out and Tanjiro had to hold him back whereas Inosuke was just minding his business as he adjusted the kimono on him, since he felt stuffy.

"Why not me?" he asked, and [name] blinked her eyes a few times.

"B-Because A-Akane-sama is different," she whispered out and Tengen hummed in response, wondering what she had meant.

"Elaborate,"

"A-Akane-sama w-was the one who saved me and brought me into the Demon Slayer Corps. He said I need not become a demon slayer, b-but I chose to become one," she whispered out and Tengen raised an eyebrow.

"Get to the point,"

"A-Akane-sama is the best! H-He always looks out for me even though h-he likes to t-tease me a lot although I-I know it isn't true! B-But he makes sure t-that I'm alright! T-That I come home s-safely from missions!" she yelled out and Tengen continued to look at her with a deadpan look on his face.

"So you love him, right?" he asked.

"I... He... W-Wouldn't want s-someone as weak as me..." she whispered out and Tengen's smirk returned as he took a step forward, causing her to take a step back as her heart pounded hard against her chest.

"Then why not I ta-," and he stopped in midst sentence when he saw [name] being tugged back quickly. Her eyes widened as she felt a muscular arm around her shoulder, pulling her back and she tilts her head up.

"I love you too," Haizaki spoke out as he looked down at her and her eyes widened at what he had said while her cheeks flushed red. He narrowed his dark blue ocean eyes towards Tengen who had on that playful smirk.

"With that, Uzui, I'm taking my lover home. Best of luck on your mission with these... Girls..." he whispered out the last part when he saw how Tanjiro and the others were dressed and he could only turn and carry [name] over his shoulder with ease.

"A-Akane-sama?!" she called out and she shut her eyes as he jumped up into the sky and started to jump through the forest, from tree to tree while holding her tightly.

They eventually reached the Wisteria House where Tengen had gotten them ready for the mission, thanking the people who were living there as he entered the room that was provided, where he carefully placed [name] down.

He watched as she staggered due to how dizzy she was and he chuckled, reaching out as he pulled her in for a hug. Her eyes widened as she started to comprehend what had just happened and she pushed him away.

"Y-You, s-shouldn't be joking around!" [name] scolded, or at least she tried and Haizaki's tilts his head a little. Her eyes widened then as she felt her back hitting the tatami floor and watched as he was hovering above her with his hands on either side of her head.

"Who says I'm joking around?" he asked, and her eyes widened as his lips pressed against hers, and she could only stay still then, unsure of what to do.

"I meant all the words I said. Every time I asked how your mission went, was to ensure you are alright and didn't face through anything difficult," he spoke out and soon sat down, watching as [name] sat up.

Tears rolling down her face and he could only chuckle then.

"B-But, why me?" she asked.

"Why not you?" he asked back and [name] couldn't help but laugh softly as her cheeks flushed red then and Haizaki could only reach out, ruffling her on the head gently.

"Better not hide from me or else I will tie you up," he spoke out with a slight smirk on his face and [name]'s eyes widened as her cheeks flushed red then.

"T-Tie?" she whispered out.

"Have you seen Tomioka tie that Boar Head kid up?"

"E-Eh?"

"I'm just joking. Or am I? Either way, you are cute when you are all flustered,"

"P-Please stop..." she whispered out.

"Stop loving you? Never. I will always love you, now come and give me a kiss!"

"W-Wait! W-Why were you there when Uzui-sama asked me about you?"

"Oh, that? I knew that motherfucker was plotting something when he asked if I really loved you," Haizaki muttered out and soon reached out, placing his large hand behind her head and pushing her forward.

Their lips crashed and she could only melt into the kiss as she clutched onto his uniform for support.

"Now, quit talkin'. More kissin'," he whispered out.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝