🎃 Skittles and Sour Patch 🎃

"Keeeeiiiijiiii"

"Kou. Please, I really don't want to."

"But it's halloweeeeen!!"

"Hard pass."

"Hmmm... Oh! I'll buy you a bunch of skittles~"

"... Fine, but only if you get sour patch too."

"Yay!! Movie night with Keiji!!"

"Oh Asahi, what have I gotten myself into..."

Bokuto Koutarou and Akaashi Keiji were spending Halloween together, as Bokuto's parents lived on the other side of the city, and Akaashi's parents were on a business trip.

Of course, it being Halloween made Bokuto want to get into the 'spooky spirit'.

One thing he loved about Halloween was watching horror movies. You'd think he's the super jumpy type, which he is, but he usually just laughed it off after the initial shock subsided.

Unfortunately, Akaashi hated horror movies. He hated that feeling of expectancy of something bad about to happen, and when it did, it scared Keiji half to death. The thing he hated most though was probably his screams. He was very self-conscious about the screams he let out when he gets scared, he thought that he sounded like a girl.

Despite Keiji's lack of interest for horror movies, Koutarou somehow managed to get him to watch horror movies with him for halloween.

Kou went out of the house to buy the snacks, specifically Keiji's skittles and sour patch kids, while Akaashi waited at the house.

Once Bokuto left, Akaashi immediately called up Kenma.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kenma."

"Oh, hey Akaashi. You need something?"

"Well.. KoutaroukindasortaconvincedmetowatchascarymoviewithhimandIhatescarymoviesandnowIdon'tknowwhattodo."

"Woah woah, slow down, Keiji. Repeat that again, will ya."

"Ok. So Koutarou somehow convinced me to watch a scary movie with him and I hate scary movies and he's probably gonna hate me if I don't do it with him."

"Well then tell him you don't want to."

"... I already agreed."

"Let me guess, skittles and sour patch?"

"Uhh yeah."

"Well it was nice knowing you, Keiji."

"Wait, Kenma noooo!"

"Sorry, Kaashi. You're on your own. Plus, Tetsurou wants me to carve pumpkins with him. You know how Bokuto and Kuroo are when it's Halloween."

"Aghhh I'm gonna die."

"I'll gladly come to your funeral."

"I hate you."

"Ayt love you too- NO TETSU I WAS JUST TALKING TO KEIJI"

Akaashi laughed a bit and hung up, soon letting out a sigh.

Oh, how he hated horror movies.

Koutarou came back a few minutes later and set everything up.

"Alright Kaashi! Everything's ready! Cmon let's watchhhh!" Bokuto exclaimed excitedly, jumping onto the couch.

Akaashi took a deep breath and walked over to Bokuto, sitting right beside him.

(comment what horror movie y'all think they watched or just your favorite horror movie. i don't watch horror bc i'm a 😺)

About a third into the movie, Keiji started to feel uneasy. He felt like something bad was going to happen.

Suddenly, a terrifying figure appeared on screen, causing Akaashi to scream and hold on to Bokuto tightly.

"AHHH!" He shrieked, grabbing Bokuto's arm and hiding his face in his boyfriend's shoulder.

Bokuto jumped as well, but laughed it off as usual.

He noticed Akaashi holding onto him for dear life and looked a bit concerned.

"Keiji, are you okay?"

Akaashi hummed in response, his voice muffled by Bokuto's shoulder.

"You're cute when you're scared, Keiji!" Bokuto perked up before bringing his attention back to the movie.

"Shut upppp." Akaashi mumbled.

They continued to watch the movie, but as it progressed, the more and more Keiji would get scared.

At some point in the movie, Akaashi let out a really loud scream, worrying Bokuto, who paused the movie.

"Keiji, are you sure you want to watch? You seem really scared."

"Pfft. Says the one who jumps at anything and everything."

"Keiiijiiiii. I'm serious, you don't have to watch if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Since when were you ever serious?"

"KEIJIIIII"

"Fine fine. I just really hate horror movies, ok?"

"Then why didn't you tell meeeeeee?"

"You seemed so excited, I didn't want to ruin halloween for you. Plus, I got skittles and sour patch out of it."

"Aww, it's ok, Kaashi. I don't care if we don't watch a horror movie, as long as we spend halloween together!"

With that, they decided to stop watching the movie and just fed each other skittles and sour patch.

Keiji loved candy, but nothing was as sweet as his boyfriend ❤️

A/N

me? a double update??

anyways happy halloweeeeeen again!!!

yea i decided to do a short oneshot bc i felt like the other one was kinda crap/short

so yuhhhh

this is literally the shortest oneshot ive ever made, bruh its under 1000 words im shooketh

anyways if you liked this, pls vote ❤️

happy halloween everyone!

(714 words)