Happy Birthday Bokuto!

"Konoha-san, what do I dooo?" Akaashi whined as he flopped his head on his desk in defeat.

"Look, Akaashi. I'm sure Bokuto will like anything that you get him." Konoha reassured the discourages setter.

"But it has to be perfect! It's the last time I'll be able to give him a birthday gift before he graduatesss." Akaashi continued to complain.

"Well... how about something related to volleyball? He got into the college through a scholarship for volleyball anyways." Konoha suggested.

"That won't do. Pain in the ass Kuroo-san got him cat knee pads and he looked like he just found the best thing since toilet paper." Akaashi replied.

"Ummm... Bake him something?"

"Konoha-san, I'm positive that you're fully aware of the fact that I can't bake. I can cook- sure, but the last time I tried baking a cake, I almost burned down the kitchen.

"Well then cook him something!"

"But I want it to be something that will last."

"Geez, Akaashi. For a guy who is stressing over a gift to give, you sure are picky." Konoha sighed.

"It's just, this year I want to give him something that'll always remind him that I was, and hopefully still be a part of his life. Since he's continuing volleyball in college, I know it's a bit selfish, but I'm scared that he'll forget that I was ever his setter or something." Akaashi explained.

"W-wow. I never thought of that." Konoha said, shocked at the thoughts going through Akaashi's mind.

"Well in that case, why don't you get him something that'll remind him of you?" Konoha suggested as he stood up from his seat and started walking towards the door.

"Anyways, see ya tomorrow, Akaashi. Hope ya think of something good by then." Konoha waved and disappeared behind the classroom door.

"Something that'll remind him of me..." Akaashi muttered, pondering about all of the possible gifts he could give.

After a few minutes of thinking, he decided ideas would come easier if he searched a mall. Maybe he'd find something good there.

Akaashi stood up, slung his bag over his shoulder, and started making his way out of the classroom.

As he was about to exit the campus, he heard some distant shouting.

"Akaashi! Akaashi!!! AKAASHIIIIIIIII" The voice kept getting louder and louder until it stopped.

Akaashi turned to see a breathless Bokuto in front of him.

"Do you need something, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked nonchalantly.

"Do you- Would you- Could ya- Hold on- Lemme catch- My breath" Bokuto panted, holding his finger up, signaling for Akaashi to give him a minute.

Once Bokuto recovered, he sprung back up and asked Akaashi "Could you set some spikes for me, Aghaashi? Please?"

Akaashi sighed "I'm sorry, Bokuto-san, I need to go somewhere. Maybe another time?"

Bokuto pouted a bit and looked Akaashi dead in the eyes.

"You don't care about me." Bokuto grumbled.

Akaashi sighed once more before saying "Bokuto-san, I promise I'll do a bunch of sets for you, but just not today, got it?"

"Hmm.. Fine. But you owe me lots of sets next time." Bokuto gave in and turned around, running back to the gym, probably to pester Konoha or Sarukui.