The Foxy Ending

A FEW YEARS LATER

"Mom! We're gonna be late!" Wendy screams happily because today they will go to Choi residence before they head to the venue.

"Wait up! I'm fixing your Dad's tie so she will look nice and charming!" Tiffany helps TaeYeon to fix her tie properly since they moved on their huge house from their old apartment when the kids grew up. Tiffany promoted as the head supervisor from her company while TaeYeon open up a grooming business for pets where she became a veterinarian with Yoona's help, she studied very well and become a scholar and today was the day of her graduation.

"What am I gonna do without you?" TaeYeon used to the human way of life, she could act as a human and regarding of her fox power was well hidden yet still strong but nothing to compares with her twins. The twins were already on their 7th grade and good friends with Seulgi and Joy whose Sooyoung and Jessica's children.

"So you better stick with me forever." Tiffany dusted off TaeYeon's black suit before they headed out from their house with the twins.

"Daddy's gonna be a veterinarian!" Irene cheers as they enter their family van with TaeYeon as the driver. She got her license years ago and became her wife's personal driver for awhile during her college life.

"Does Uncle and Aunt Choi were already there?" Wendy asked but unbeknownst to them Irene and Seulgi were secretly seeing each other for awhile now.

"They are already there with Seulgi." Irene interrupted after she got Seulgi's reply on her message.

"Really? We're late! I told you not last night?!" Tiffany scoffed at her husband who insisted to have sex with her last night because TaeYeon it's kind of a early present for her graduation.

"Mom, no further details please." Irene and Wendy said in unison since the twins were interrupted from their sleep at night when their parents doing something inappropriate at night.

"Sorry." Tiffany blushes after she smack her husband's whose laughing while driving.

"You're mom was a human speaker." TaeYeon jokes gains a huge laughter inside their family van.

"We're already here!" TaeYeon informs.

----------

GRADUATION VENUE

"TaeYeon!" Sooyoung was the first one who spotted them in the crowd.

"Congratulations TaeYeon!" The ice princess appears with a bouquet of flowers for TaeYeon whose hugging the taller woman.

"You're getting gorgeous every single day, Jessica Jung!" TaeYeon joked.

"Hey, hey, stop admiring my wife." Sooyoung blocks the celestial fox from her wife whose catching the attention of everyone in the venue.

"I'm not the only one here." TaeYeon referring to the eyes staring directly at Jessica and Tiffany's direction.

"I bet they are staring at your wife too." Sooyoung pointed at the crowd on the left whose gawking at Tiffany's gorgeous appearance.

"The f***k!" TaeYeon growls angrily at the men whose staring at her wife's.

"Dad not here." Irene whose aware of their power and being a half human and fox they could control their celestial fox power with the help of their father.

"Calm down, Dad." Wendy appears from behind holding her father's hand.

"Taetae." Tiffany glare at her husband and pulls her on their seat before the graduation proper starts.