Welcome Baby Cubs

"How's my wife?" TaeYeon asked the doctor whose in-charge with her pregnant lover who confine at the hospital earlier than expected. Tiffany encountered fatigue so it causes her to bleed and the babies will arrive sooner. They often visited clinic for check ups, knowing the babies gender so they could monitor Tiffany's first pregnancy but they didn't expected this circumstances when the celestial fox saw her bleed, she got no idea how pregnancy works in her kind but she was sure human's worst on bearing a child, it looks like it hurts a lot and the mother suffered for giving birth to them.

"You're wife was still laboring until now." The doctor sighed patting her shoulder as she enters the emergency room with Tiffany inside. She heard the woman screaming from a great pain, she also stopped by the nurses to enter the said room and just wait outside instead.

"Fany gave me her phone." TaeYeon fishes out the phone from her pocket, she learned how to use it a bit and search for her boss Yoona's number since she doesn't have any friend aside from Hyoyeon alongside with their boss and quickly press call, after a few rings she heard her boss voice.

"Boss?" TaeYeon sniffed softly.

"Hey? Why are you crying TaeYeon?" Yoona's soothing voice helps her to calm a bit but she's worried sick for her pregnant lady inside the room.

"My girlfriend she's in pain." TaeYeon told her boss but her eyes were still glued on the emergency room door hoping she could went inside to accompany Tiffany but the nurses stopped her and said that she has to wait outside instead.

"She's in pain? You mean she will give birth to your child right now?" Yoona already meet Tiffany when TaeYeon brought her in the shop because she doesn't want the woman stayed alone in the house.

" I think so what I'm gonna do?" TaeYeon was still naive in everything about humans but she's good in other task and she's even polite towards elder people.

"Where are you right now?" Yoona asked in concern.

"I heard the nurse said that it's Seoul General Hospital." TaeYeon softly said.

"Okay, stay right there and wait for me, okay?" Yoona responded and TaeYeon nod before her boss ended the call to quickly went into the hospital.

-------

"TaeYeon!!!" Yoona hurriedly went to TaeYeon's spot when she immediately spotted the fox. She secretly knew about her employee being a celestial fox since she saw her changing her form but she wasn't afraid from what she learned about her being kind and polite, she loved reading manga about fantasy and she already read the urban legends about them but TaeYeon proved the myth wrong if she only shows kindness towards humans.

"Is she fine?" Yoona comforted TaeYeon who silently waiting and staring at the door. She felt sorry for the fox whose still oblivious from the human world.

"Miss TaeYeon?" The doctor went outside putting her mask off and signal her to go inside now because Tiffany will start giving birth now.

"Good luck." Yoona cheers for her when TaeYeon swiftly follow the doctor inside and she decided to wait for the couple.

"I wonder what the babies will look like?" Yoona curiously wondered as she smile to herself before she take out her comic book inside her backpack and read it while waiting. She remember vividly when TaeYeon boasting about the picture of her babies ultrasound and shows it to them makes them closer to her employees little family and also Tiffany treats her like a younger sister when she visited their small house.

--------

"The twins were still weak because they've been born earlier than their expected months." The nurse informed and the babies were inside the incubator but the mother resting well inside her public ward.

"Okay thank you." Yoona politely said as she was the one in-charge of talking with the nurses and doctors regarding the babies condition.

"Your girlfriend was sleeping." Yoona saw how TaeYeon loves her lover so much that she became over protective towards the latter since she's an alpha kind of fox in nature.

"Is she will be okay?" TaeYeon asked her with her puppy eyes and Yoona found her adorable everytime she does it on her but she never mind because as a fox it's been natural for them to be cute.

"She's going to be fine." Yoona assures while patting TaeYeon's back to comfort her as they waited for Tiffany to wake up from her slumber.

"How about our babies?" The fox innocently asked.

"They will be fine too. Don't worry too much and sleep then, I'll be waiting here." Yoona reminds her and TaeYeon slowly fell asleep beside her lover.

---------

LATER THAT NIGHT

When everyone fell asleep and Yoona already left for home, TaeYeon turns invisible and tiptoed inside the room where her babies were inside the incubator for life support. She felt her heart aches watching them being weak since she's a celestial creature, she will use her fox power on them, slowly the visible aura flowing inside her body transfers into her twins and it took a few minutes to gave them enough charm they needed. She carefully watched as the twins make a sudden movement and they look healthier than before, she smile to herself before she waves goodbye into their twins and went back inside her wife's room.

------

"Good morning Mrs. Hwang, we have a good news for both of you." The doctor whose in charge with Tiffany's labor cheerfully greeted them.

"What is it Doc?" Tiffany asked.

"Your twins will be transfer here because it was a miracle that they became healthier unlike yesterday." The doctor explained and Tiffany couldn't help but let her tears fell on her cheeks in happiness.

"Thank you so much." The couple watched the doctor leave after thanking her but Tiffany was still crying.

"The twins were fine now. Don't cry." TaeYeon tightly hugging her lover and Tiffany succumb herself deeper into her embrace when she thought of their twins survived.

"We will get home with them." TaeYeon said in soft whisper when she place gentle kisses over Tiffany's forehead.

"Thank you for everything." Tiffany cried on her lover's arm waiting for their twins to arrive on their room.

To be continued