IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

First off, I am so, so sorry to all my readers who were waiting for an update and all the authors whom I haven't featured yet. It was initially not my intention to vanish for almost a whole month, but for reasons (some of which I've mentioned below) I will be ending this book right here. 

I feel guilty for leaving you guys like this, but I am currently not in the best situation nor condition to consistently write and update any of my books. I somehow manage to write my poetry as it gives me some relief but besides that, I'm pretty much soulless.

I really don't want to waste both my time and my reader's in writing and reading half-assed efforts at a chapter, which is why I will be taking an unspecified hiatus. I don't know if I'll be coming back anytime soon, but I hope that whenever I do, you guys will have forgiven me for letting you down and show support as you have so far. I am truly grateful to everyone who is still reading this far :).

I sincerely apologise to any authors I asked to feature but cancelled, you guys are amazing and I hope you continue to write your respective works, they have given me so much joy to read. 

Finally, thank you to all my readers for showing me support, the fact that yall read my work is heartwarming to me. Please take care during such times, stay safe and healthy, and if you need anyone to vent or talk to, I will still be regularly checking my Wattpad, so don't hesitate to text me. 

Love you all 3000,

 this is Akira signing off for now🧡