oyunzul

Ateez - Inception

zulllas

GO STREAM ATEEZ's NEW COMEBACK THE SONG IS A FUCKIN BOP OK BYE.

Monster by oyunzul

Monster by oyunzul

You know the kind of books that make you question the writer's sanity but you lowkey can't stop reading cuz it's that good? Yep, this is it. I'm really not a fan of mania or mainly angst based plots, so it came as a surprise even to me when I read the whole fic in one go. 

A Markhyuck fic with 30 chapters, completed. Even if you don't like such books, I'm telling you, the ending is really worth it. Think of this as a more harsh reality based story. The storytelling is hella awesome too. 

Notice my feelings by oyunzul

Haechan is so freakin cute in this, mY GOSH. I was legit screaming uwus at him (mayhaps went on a Youtube spree after too o-o). I really liked this story, though it was pretty short as I also had to skip the ending (you can guess why -_-)

A Markhyuck fic with 7 chapters, completed. Their relationship develops pretty smoothly in such a short time, so kudos to the author for pulling that off well. This one makes for a great filler read if you're waiting on chapter releases.

Familiar face by oyunzul

I swear, half of this whole damn book was just smut. I had to skip the entire second half except for the last chapter, which was thankfully void of any sexual content. Though I can't tell how the smut is (go read it yourselves, ya thirsty peaches) I can tell you that the plot is great. 

A Markhyuck fic with 13 chapters, completed. I genuinely enjoyed the chemistry shown between them, and it was a fun few chapters to read :). 

The author has a total of 9 published works, most of which are Markhyuck based, so go check those out for some more content to fangirl over ;)

Request; Also, I know I say it after every single chapter, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys would be more active while reading my work. I rarely see any votes or comments in my notification page, and it's kinda getting to me these days. 

I know my book is fairly new and it's just been a few months, but my confidence as a writer and the will to write itself depends heavily upon the response I get from you peaches(no pressure tho :). 

I'm not asking you to write out a whole comment, but a simple click on the vote button in the top corner would really mean a lot to me. 

I don't exaggerate when I say it legit makes my day when someone (a stranger who has no obligation to me whatsoever) spams me with their support. It gives me such warmth to know that I helped them, maybe even made them smile.

So please, I know stuff like this is easily forgotten, but I would truly appreciate it if you peaches went the extra mile to support me. Thank you!

Love you guys

Imma shutup now >///<