Stumbling In chapter 4

"H-Honda Kiku." The small man answers glancing at me nervously.
"Why the fuck in my house and don't lie or you will bleed." I growl.
"I-I'm looking for a man." He says scared.
"Who? Francis or John?" I demand.
"J-john." He answer shakily.
"He's dead now get lost and give me this." I say pulling the familiar purple envelope out of his pocket.
"Miss you can not have that." He says reaching for it.
"Get out before I shoot you I'd rather not get blood everywhere but if I must." I say spinning around and have the loaded pistol right in between his eyes.
"O-okay." He stutters before running out of my house.
I walk around the house and lock every window and outside door and head to the front door to leave. I lock the door behind me and rush on to my bike and kick off heading to the address on the envelope.
Once I reach it I realize it is a tall skyscraper and walk in but am immediately stopped.
"I'm sorry miss you may go no further." A guard says.
"This is the address Honda and Francis gave to me are you saying they are wrong." I say coldly with a innocent smile on my face as I see several men get uncomfortable when I mention the french and Japanese man.
"I suppose I will have to tell my grandfather I was denied telling his message." I say dejectedly as I slowly walk to the door.
"Wait who is your grandfather?" The guard ask looking cold but in his eyes there was fear.
"John Greenwood." I state simply.
"You may pass." He says as his face pales.
"Thank you." I say walking past him and onto the elevator and pressing only button there is. Up.