" shit!" Jisoo is running out of breath but one last blow and also the man that doubled her size readying to attack but it's stop when the man hears a siren of patrol car so.

That's make jisoo distracted and forget the man is running towards her, with a pocket knife, then jisoo got nervous she stumble, the man pick up the other man and run. Due to adrenaline rush jisoo stands up and go to the woman.

" Heeeey are you ok? Let's get you to hospital" jisoo is helping the woman now little shaking due to shocked but she's ok.

" Im~ okkk t~hank you" they go the side part where there's a street lamp, they settled first to catch there breath,

" Are you ok?" Jisoo asked again the girl is keep bowing due too thick clothing too and over size hoodie and cap and masked.

The girl remove her mask and cap to fix her dishelved clothes and hair, then there eyes meet.

" Miss bae?"
" Miss kim?

They both said at the same time, due to surprise, but joohyun broke it to hugged jisoo.

" Thank you miss kim, thank you so much thank you thank you" joohyun hugged then bowed to jisoo.

" No miss bae it's ok, but seriously are you ok we should report this to police lets go" jisoo suggest

" I'm ok miss kim please call me joohyun I owe you so much miss. Kim, no need for it will take care of it police nowadays is no use especially not on my status miss. Kim you know what I mean " joohyun said very thankful then

" OMG JISOO look at your face lets go to hospital please"joohyun is calling her driver now to fetch them, then jisoo touch her face.

" Ooh well it's just small joohyun I can manage this so please don't worry, I'm glad I help you" jisoo is relieve that she help.

" Please miss kim let me help you" joohyun really insist but jisoo have plan she need to be there.

" How about next time joohyun, its ok and I need to go somewhere and its important'" is still thinking that she will be late. Her mind is somewhere else.

" But~" jisoo is walking backward , shes the one who's sorry for rejecting joohyun.

" Its ok miss bae, pleasure is mine, just treat me chicken soon bye stay safe your car is here byyeee" jisoo voice is getting loud because of the distance she keep on walking backward.

" I WILL MISS KIM PLEASE YOU TOO STAY SAFE I WILL CALL YOU'" joohyun is very worried on jisoos face there's a cut in her brows and bruise in her cheek, she really want to repay jisoos kindness but jisoo is refusing it,

" Haaaist stubborn with a kind heart" she about to get inside the car, but something on the floor caught her attention and make joohyun pale,

"Blood'

joohyun look where jisoo go but she cant sees shadow anymore.

" Really stubborn, oppa you see the girl I'm with earlier, find her now, tell me where she goes ok, I'll be just in the place we need to go, I just have to meet someone before anything else this can't be cancelled" joohyun she command her driver and arrived in said restaurant and wait.

Jisoo run in wrong way so she have to reroute again. She's running now.

" Thank God I'm here but I'm late.huhu" shes fixing her face and hair then.

" Reservation for B?" She asked in the the girl. And she lead her to the vip area, the cafe is small but at th back is private area.

" Thank you" jisoo said to the waitress then she knock, jisoo hear the voice inside and its quite familiar then she open it

" Shes late so do I, oh she her come in" she stand up to welcome

"JOOJOO?"
"CHICHUUNNNIE?

De javu

Then joohyun is the one who broke there shockness, when joohyun scan jisoo, she see a torn jacket in her left side arm.

" Now we really have to go hospital," joohyun get that table napkin and press it to jisoos sleeve

" OH" that was just jisoo said after joohyun press the napkin in her arm, and dragged her to go out. Everything is fast that in no time jisoo see hospital and now she can feel the pain in her arm.

" Later miss kim lets talk just please lets go for treatment first, let's save questions later." Joohyun is very worried and it shows in her face.

Jisoo is looking at her with overflowing questions but the last word she said when the anesthesia hits her.

" Small world"

_______
Cont.