Chapter 37: Important Request

Start bij het begin

Y/n: *looks at the other confused before looking back at him* "Sure." *The two walk off to the courtyard as your team mates and Team RWBY talked about the adventure they had with you.* "So what's up?"

Riley: "I wanted..to see how you are doing."

Y/n: "Well other than being tired...I'm alright.." *you can hear the worry in Riley's voice* "Is something wrong Master?"

Riley: *sighs* "Well...um I'm s-sure ...y-you are..w-well aware..of G-glynda's...auras and all."

Y/n: "Yeah...she had other aura's in her?"

Riley: "Well...she's...pregnant..with my kids.."

Y/n: "Oh..well congrats Master. I'm sure you and Glynda will make great parents." *Riley give a nervous chuckle until something crosses your mind* "Wait...children?"

Riley: "Yeah..she expected to have triplets. 2 boys and a girl."

Y/n: "Ah...I see....but what does this have to do with me?"

Riley: "Oh..well....I wanted to first ask..if you can give me a boy and girl name?"

Y/n: "Um...alright.." *you think of some names for a moment* "How about..Lucas for a boy's name..and Dawn for a girl's name?"

Riley: *think of your suggestions* "Lucas..and Dawn..I like it."

Y/n: "Wait but what about another boy's name?"

Riley: "Well..about that...I wanted...to ask you.. if it's alright.."

"To have one of our sons...have your name?

Y/n's eyes widen in shock.....you weren't expecting...your master to give his own children..your own name..

Y/n: "W-what...you w-want to have your sons...to have my name?"

Riley: *nods* "Me and Glynda talked about it.. Even though she doesn't say it...she had always seen you as a fantastic student.. such great potential and kindness to others.. And you have been my student for a long time... even now you never give up. I only think it's only right that we have one of our own children's master..to have your name...after all you are my first student I ever had.."

Y/n: "I..." *is speechless* "I don't know what to say...I... I would be honored.." *bows his master who smiles and puts his hand on the jackal Faunus."

Riley: "All I ask...is you never stop being you..."

Y/n: *begins to tear up and smile* "Thank you..Master.."

Riley: "No problem... Like you said.. to the others.. You are family..and you are always welcomed in my family."

As the two shared a laugh with each other, Kaito is looking out at the Aura Master and student. He couldn't help but smirk a bit before warping away.

Soon Y/n says his good byes to his master before walking back to his dorm. As he does Y/n could sense another presence of in the air...This one was familiar...and full of malice...

Y/n: "You again..."

???: "Ah so you recognize me.."

Y/n: "Of course I do..you're the bastard who turn me into that Dark form..that day." *Refering to what happened Chapter 27*

???: "Do..you know who I am?"

Y/n: "Of course I do..."

???: "Then say my name..."

Y/n: *begins to clench his fist as a shadow begins to reach out to him*

"Darkrai..Madara.."

Darkrai: "Good you do know my name

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Darkrai: "Good you do know my name..."

Y/n: "What do you want now?"

Darkrai: "Tch...nothing I only came with a warning..."

Y/n: *glares at Darkrai with him blank white eyes* "....And why should I trust the Nightmare Shadow?"

Darkrai: "Hehe..because..I am not part of Either on the side of good or evil..I am merely bring forth balance...I only came to warn you to beware...the one known as Kaito...he has the power who kill you and everyone you love.."

Y/n: "Well guess I will have to beat him." *begins to walk off* "Later..." 

Darkrai: *looks at the Jackal Faunus and begins to travel back in the shadow taking out a photo of a female blue hair jackal woman holding a baby in her arms and him* "I have given you some of my power to keep you safe. Good..luck...and stay safe..my nephew..."