Chapter 8 - Rage, You Damn Nerd

Start from the beginning

Izuku was in last place but what made it worse was that I was in first. Not only did I fail to make sure Izuku didn't get last place but I excelled securing his fate.

Before Izuku could look I covered his eyes so he wouldn't see my failure. He gently moved my hands away and I saw as fear filled his eyes as he went down the list. Until he finally landed on his name which was in last and it looked like all the hope in his eyes were gone.

Aizawa: By the way, I was lying about the expulsion.

Everyone froze and stared at him with wide eyes as a smile grew on his face.

Aizawa: It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks.

All: What?!

A female human to our right then spoke.

???: Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through.

I should consume her brain for the knowledge stored within. And I'll get whatever her power is so it's a win-win for me, but maybe not for her.

It seemed Izuku knew my intention as he tugged on my leash before I could move toward her.

Aizawa: With that we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them.

My king let out a sigh of relief before Aizawa handed him a piece of paper.

Aizawa: Midoriya-- Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself.

I might need to kill someone with a healing power to assist Izuku. But he doesn't want me to kill innocent people or any people for that matter. I'll just have to go out hunting when he's busy slumbering.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

We were walking out of the school with me giving Izuku a piggyback ride since he was exhausted.

Izuku: So tired...

(Y/N): Once we get home I'll make you a nice cold beverage and give you a nice relaxing massage. How does that sound?

Izuku: That sounds nice thanks (Y/N) your the best.

(Y/N): I-

A hand being firmly placed on my shoulder causes me to cut myself off. Not wasting a second I grabbed the arm of the human and flipped them over us so I could deliver the killing blow. But before I could slice their face apart Izuku grabbed my arm.

Izuku: Wait (Y/N) it's just Iida!

I inspected the dazed human and when I saw the glasses and blue hair I recognized him. I picked him up with one hand as the other was holding Izuku up.

(Y/N): Sorry human I thought you were an attacker.

He readjusted his glasses and fixed his hair before speaking.

Tenya: It's alright I should've announced my presence. I approached to see if Midoriya's finger is healed.

Izuku: Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl.

~Flashback~

(Y/N) pov:

We were in the nurse's office as Izuku was screaming while the old human kissed his finger. I was lying down on a nearby bed watching all of this unfold. And just like last time his finger turned back to normal as he finally stopped screaming.