Chapter 11: The Revenge Site

A/N: Hello helloo. This chapter took me time to finish it T_T I've been busy with college since it started. But here it is! Enjoy!

I don't own the picture of Miki's Persona nor the music.

The music is by Atlus.

The drawings are drawn by me.

----------------

The next morning, the gang woke up to go to school.

Makoto had a hangover from yesterday, but he managed to handle it and hide it from the others. He went downstairs to the lounge after he got dressed to go to his high school.

He saw the others were awake too except Miki wasn't there. Everyone was quiet and they couldn't face each other because of what happened yesterday.

Yukari blushed and narrowed her eyebrows after seeing Makoto. her face was red from embarrassment, "Y-you better forget about yesterday, okay?" She didn't want to hear anything from him to make things less embarrassing between them. "And I can't believe Junpei was there too.." She mumbled as she frowned more. She couldn't accept the fact that Junpei saw all that.

"U-um.. I am sorry about yesterday.. I can't believe that happened." Fuuka faced the ground while her face was red too.

Mitsuru sighed, "Just be careful next time, so we can avoid those situations. Anyway, we are going to be late for school if we don't get going now. Where is Miki?" She asked. 

Akihiko looked around as he hadn't seen her yet too, "Yeah, I didn't see her."

"Why don't you go and check, Yuki?" Mitsuru looked at Makoto as he nodded and made his way upstairs.

Meanwhile, Miki was already awake. She was making her way to the command room before she could go to school. Ikutsuki was there looking at some notes that were related to his job.

She opened the door as she was holding a cup of coffee. It was her first time making one, but she didn't mess up while making it. She made sure it was okay to drink.

"Good morning, Mr. Ikutsuki." She said, placing the cup down on the table that was close to him as she stood close to his chair too. "Um, I made coffee for you as an apology for what I did yesterday." She said, looking down while holding her own hands together tightly. "I won't misbehave again." She bit her bottom lip still feeling guilty while a worried expression was on her face. She didn't dare to make him upset. 

Ikutsuki turned to look at Miki when she walked in. He gave her a smile.

"It's totally fine, Miki. I believe you. I know you are not capable of disobeying. After all, you are nothing but an empty shell." He said it as if it was a normal thing.

"At least they are beginning to trust you.."

Miki's eyes widened and became dark and lifeless after hearing his words. She looked down at her hands and clenched her fists. He was right, she was nothing but an empty shell. Nothing without him. 

"Wh-why would I disobey you?" The pink-haired girl smiled painfully, "You saved me, I guess... Without you, I couldn't have joined the S.E.E.S." She kept looking down, not daring to look at him this time. 

Suddenly, the door was opened as Makoto was standing there at the door seeing the two talking with each other alone. He noticed Miki's expression as she didn't look okay. That alone gave him a strange feeling. 

"Um, sorry to interrupt..I was looking for you, Miki. We are going to be late for school." 

"Ah, good morning Yuki-kun" Ikutsuki said with a smile then got up to get ready to leave too. "You all have a good day at school. I will be heading to my own duties now too."