Chapter 6: The First Mission

A/N: Hello hello~ I am back with a new chapter! 

Another OC is going to be introduced in this chapter, enjoy~

__________

"Yuki, do you have a moment?" Mitsuru walked inside the classroom and approached Makoto to talk to him.

Makoto was packing his stuff after class was over. Hearing Mitsuru's voice, he lifted his head up facing her. "Oh, is there something?" He asked.

"Yes, I would like to ask if you are interested in joining the Student Council. Of course, if you don't mind becoming a member of it."

"Why?" He asked as he was curious to know her reason for wanting him to join. 

"Actually, the club lacks members. There are only two members and I would appreciate it if you could give the club some assistance. Dont worry though, I won't let the responsibilities stack up too high, it's not like you would have to participate in every activity. That's not only the reason, I am asking you to join because of your leadership abilities, being president is very time consuming. I would like to have additional help available in the event of an emergency, you understand my situation... I am asking you since you know what it's like to be a leader."

"Hmm, alright."

"Génial, I knew I could count on you." Mitsuru smiled proudly. 

"I will be waiting for you in the Student Council Room after school. But first, you need to go to the Faculty Office and talk to Ms. Toriumi. I have already made an appointment for you with the faculty advisor. I am sorry I made the arrangements without your permission, but I hope you understand the position I am in. I will see you later then," she said before leaving the classroom.

Makoto was still confused and surprised by her sudden request, but he decided to go with it.

He went to the Faculty Office and talked to his homeroom teacher, Ms. Toriumi, to get permission to enter the Student Council Room. She asked to only sign his name on a piece of paper then he was ready to go. 

Mitsuru told him to go to the Student Council Room after school, so he kept that in mind and continued to spend his time at school. 

_____Class 2-D, 12th Grade_____

"Have you heard? There's a new classmate going to join us today."

"Is he a boy?"

"You guessed it right~ I heard that he is very handsome and athletic just like Sanada-san. But I also heard that he lives alone. Maybe he left his parents for some reason. That's only a rumor though."

"Aww, poor guy. I guess I will be having a new crush~"

Gossips started to happen from the girls. 

"Quiet down everyone. Today, a new classmate is going to join you this year, please introduce yourself." The teacher said to the new boy.

A boy with long slender legs and an agile, athletic body stood in front of the class on the stage. 

"I am Katsu Saito. I am looking forward to spending this school year with you all, nice to meet you." He bowed slightly as he was being polite. He then gave his class a kind and soft smile that took all the girls' hearts.

The boy had long dark brown hair with red locks, sharp golden eyes and he was wearing the standard Gekkoukan school uniform.