{1st Anniversary + Happy Birthday Miki!}

3/29 is the day P3: Birth of Death was first released. I cannot believe it's been a year! The story wouldn't have successfully continued without you guys' support. It means so so much to me. Seeing your comments, and having your support keeps me motivated to upload.

This year, I planned to do something simple. There will be some questions I will answer for you guys. So, let's do it, shall we?

_ Questions for the author:

What inspired you to create P3: Birth of Death?

- Simple, it's because when the Persona Community introduced me to P3, I got so interested in it. The story, the characters, and the main topic about the game made me fall in love with it. The gameplay might not be the best, but that didn't stop me from loving it. (I am hoping for a P3 remaster, pls Atlus) Also, it's my favorite in the series so far. (I haven't seen P1 and P2 yet)

Did you play P3?

- When I first saw it, I saw a playthrough on YouTube. It's because I don't have a PS. But then, last year I played P3P FEMC route, and it was AWESOME. But, gosh the game is not easy.

Why do you want people to call you Rena and not your real name?

- Personally, I don't really like to reveal my real name online and I just like people calling me Rena on social media since 2015.

Are you a female or a male?

- Well, from the name "Rena", I am a female.

Are you in college or school?

- College, first year.

What made you interested in writing?

- In 2016, I began roleplaying with people online and that is what made me like writing and it improved my English a lot. And to this day, I still do roleplaying.

Who is your favorite P3 character (aside from the main character)?

- Oh boy, it's hard to pick. All the characters are amazing. But, I think my two favorite male characters are both Akihiko and Ryoji. (I can't choose between them, they are both great) And, my favorite female character is the Queen Mitsuru.

Who are the main characters of your story?

- Miki, Makoto and Ryoji.

_ Questions about the main character of the story, Miki:

Does Miki have a voice actress?

- Yes, her voice is based on the Japanese voice actress, Kana Hanazawa.

What is her Arcana?

- The Star Arcana, it represents hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy. Which you can clearly see in her character.

Why is her hair pink?

- An odd color for hair, right? When I was first creating her own design, her hair was golden blonde. But, I changed it to pink because: 1_ I wanted Miki to be the opposite of Makoto as a character. His hair is blue, hers is pink. Blue can be the color of masculinity, sadness and death. And, pink can be the color of femininity, joy and life which represents their characters. The same thing for their eye color. 2_ There's already a blondie in the group that is Aigis, and I wanted Miki to look different from the others.

Does Miki have a best friend?

- Miki is friends with everyone in the dorm and at school. But among all the female friends, she gets along with Fuuka the most. So, yeah I say Fuuka is her bestie.