"What happened?" I ask, rubbing my tired eyes.

"She fell asleep before I could take her a bath. I got the monitor so I'll be able to hear her from the gym if she wakes."

"Okay." I reply, taking off my tie." "Do you want me to go with you?"

"I'll be fine. Take a shower and get some rest."

Nodding I don't even wait for her to leave before I'm climbing up the stairs and into my ensuite. Once I'm done, I slip on my boxers and a pair of basketball shorts and head to the living room.

Turning on the tv for background noise, I lay on the sofa and soon drift off to sleep.

                —————————————————

With a yawn, I open my eyes and see Braxlyn sitting on the other sectional eating candy and watching a movie. She's dressed in a pair of leggings and a crop top shirt. Her hair is damp letting my know she's already took a shower.

"What are you doing way over there? Come lay with me." I announce, picking up the throw blanket she must of covered me with so she can get in.

"You we're asleep and I didn't want to wake you." She responds, sitting in between my legs. Wrapping my arms around her stomach, I pull her towards me. Her back now pressed firmly against my chest.

"Candy?" She offers holding up the small bag of sour patch kids.

"I'm good," I decline turning to the tv. "What are you watching?"

"Some movie Ari told me to watch with you, but you were asleep and since I didn't want to wake you, I went ahead and put it on."

Humming my response, we watch the movie in silence for about thirty minutes.  It's not my type of movie, but I stay silent and watch it with Braxlyn since she seems to enjoy it, that is until a sex scene comes on. Neither one of us moves as we stay rooted to the spot, watching with wide eyes.

        ❌Mature Scenes Below

"It feels like we're watching porn." I mumble. Braxlyn nods her nails digging into my thighs as she bites down on her bottom lip. Her thighs clenching tightly together.

Fuck she's turned on and no doubt dripping wet. The image of her püssy glistening with her juices in my mind has my díck begin to swell in seconds. Braxlyn  practically sitting on it feels it twitch beneath her, gasping she lets a low moan slip past her beautiful, luscious lips and begins to slowly rock back and forth against my cock.

"What are you doing?" I hiss, throwing my head back. If she continues. I won't last. I'll finish in my shorts. It's been so long since I've been with a woman that I forgot how good something even like this feels. "You don't want this."

Instead of responding like I think she will, she continues with her torturous grind. A moan slipping past her luscious lips for the second time.

"You don't want this, love." I repeat, gripping her hips firmly and stopping her movements.  "We need to stop before this goes to far, Braxlyn. I can't have you hating me afterwards."

"Don't you get it?" She responds. "I can never hate you. In fact, I want you. I need you. I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure. Touch me. Please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If at anytime you want to stop, just say the word and I'll stop. Immediately."