Chapter 2: Twins meets Twins Part 2

Unkown POV:

Souseiseki and Jade were having a good conversation in the room together while talking about some few other things about life sometimes. But hey, they quickly grew closer as friends.

"So tell me Souseiseki. What do you and you're twin sister do most of the time?" Jade asked the small doll before him. "Well. I mostly like to spend my time to tend the garden and such, but I sometimes visit grandpa." She replied to the tall college student. "Suiseiseki would sometimes get a little mischievous and would often have other sneaky ideas to prank others." She added. Jade took note on what Souseiseki provided to him. Just hearing those information about Suiseiseki being mischievous made him remind her of his twin brother Floyd. Yes..Floyd would often do other sneaky things like teasing Riddle Rosehearts, Yuu, and Grimm.

But whats the difference? "When you said something about you're twin sister being mischievous, I would say that she and my twin brother are almost similar." He said to Souseiseki. "Really? Why is that?" The doll asked Jade. "Well, he would often tease the other students like Riddle, Yuu, and Grimm." He replied. "However, despite his calm nature and slothful manner, you do not wish to go to his bad side. You understand that?" Jade said to Souseiseki which made the doll nod her head understanding the differences about him. "Good." Jade said as he got up and went to the changing room and changed to his dorm uniform.

"By the way. Do you want to come with me to the lounge?" Jade asked the small doll. "Why it would be nice to accompany you. Of course." Souseiseki accepted his offering. Jade Knelt down once again. The doll slowly levitated and glide to his shoulder and sat on it. Jade slowly stood up as the doll held on to him "Now shall we take our leave?" Jade said to Souseiseki. "Indeed. Let us go then." Jade nodded his head at Souseiseki's response and he proceeds to walk.

The two continued chatting along the way watching the sea through the glass. Souseiseki, who is sitting on Jade's shoulder, kept watching in awe. She looks at him and gave him a smile. "This is beautiful view Jade-san." Souseiseki commented. "Indeed it is little one." He replied back to her with a smile.

Meanwhile, Floyd was still looking for that source while Azul was trying to figure out about the case that were left her on the couch.

💐Suiseiseki POV💐

I just kept humming and humming at the tune nonstop while mopping the floor. I find cleaning a wonderful trivia that soothes my mind. Who needs the puni human anyway? But...I kind of miss seeing him. The times we fight, the times he made me discover the school book guides, etc. I stopped humming "Jun.." I said his name. But I shook out of my trance. "Oh why am I thinking about that puni human?!" I said a little loud. "At least he has his older sister and his friend with him, he is safe!" I think I took it too far..Just saying that made me feel hurt. "But what if he needs us?" I asked myself.

I continued to mop the floor and hummed my favorite tune again. As soon as everything is done, I stopped mopping and gave out a sigh of relief. "There! Now everything is just spick and span once again!" I said cheerfully. However, I heard a footstep coming from behind. I needed to know that the person behind me is Jun or not. "Listen you puni human! I am not gonna fall for that stupid prank again! If you try to scare me, I am going to use this mop and wipe all over you're face!" I said without looking back.

But after I said that, I heard a chuckle. "Heheheheh! Who is this puni human you are talking about? And why do you intend to use this mop to rub it against my face little baby fish?" I was startled by that voice. It wasn't Jun's. I turned around and examined the shoes and I slowly looked up and only to see a tall man with a teal hair with a long gray strand on the right side of his hair. And he has a golden eye on the right and an olive color on the left side. He is wearing a hat. Not to mention he looks like a business man.