" Don't try to change the subject . . . Want to taste of my fist instead? You brats dare talk back to me!"

#&#+#-#'°¢÷×€¢^¢

( *Censorship*)

Ha . . . Good ol' days. They eventually became my followers that day, I missed those boys.

Though they were twisted little creatures, love was not so low that it could be expressed through violence and insults.

" By the way." I said, snapping back to reality. " I'd like to go out for a walk today at the town square. I am going to shop casual clothes.."

Father nodded.

" Bring Dellie and your knight with you."

" Yes, Father..."

" Wow . . ."

It was my first time riding a carriage! And on top of that, this carriage looked plain yet elegant!

I chose a not-so-fancy carriage in our mansion to not attract attention, but this design was all we had!

The color was black—like our hair.

Guess what I learned from Velvet's memories.

Our hair color was actually the Pattinson's most unique feature. All the people who posses Pattinson blood had raven hair. No other family had hair as black as ours. And that was why our family crest was a crow.

Was this world perhaps the fantasy kind?

Here was another interesting fact.

The Pattinson Clan was one of the most influential houses in the entire empire—not just in the political aspect.

For unknown reasons, a boy must have unrivaled physical strength as long as Pattinson blood runs in his veins. But on the contrary, girls born in the Pattinson Clan were always frail and weak, physically speaking.

What kind nonsense was this?

It seemed like I had the skills, but I didn't have the strength. But little did the people in the empire know, even girls could train their body.

Everyone had potential, women were most definitely not an exception.

In the empire, a girl was not obliged to receive training except for ones who wanted to be female knights—which happened rarely. And I doubt my father would agree with me being a knight.

A girl must stay elegant and well-mannered, as they said.

But I couldn't just ignore my hard work in my past life. I trained for ten years and already received the title of a champion, which was my dream ever since I was seven.

I need to train this body in secret. At least do some minor exercises every day, then I would be able to ask Lucas to spar with me.

I do not want to call him elder brother yet since I was actually older than him.

But well, I was stronger than a man so there must be nothing to worry about, hopefully.

" Dellie."

" Milady?"

" Are there any shops that sell menwear for women?"

She looked at me, puzzled. She gave me the ha look.

" I'm afraid you are not making any sense, milady."

I sighed.

" I meant some training suits, where can I find those?"