𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Beginne am Anfang

"Well it's true," Five shrugged. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"God I hate that photo," Diego muttered. "They're saying I instigated the riot? That's unbelievable," Allison scoffed. "Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday, so-"

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die," Diego interrupted Luther. "Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here," Allison argued.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked. "I have this yurt just outside of Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there," Klaus suggested, descending the stairs after taking some time to take in what happened to Ben. "Folks there are a little weird, but lovely. Welcoming-"

"Hey, numbnuts," Five called out. "Hiding's not gonna make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go."

"He's right. They'll never stop," Diego agreed. "I'm sorry, since when were you an expert on the Commission?" Five questioned. "Since I got back from there," he replied.

"What?"

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down," Diego continued. "They headhunted you..."

"...the village idiot."

"What, am I not allowed to be headhunted? Only the almighty Five needs to be in demand?" Diego asked. "Diego, you're not Commission material, all right? Got an obstinate nature to ya."

"Who do you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me. That's who!"

"Hey!" Klaus shouted. We were both thinking about Ben. "I figured it all out on the Infinite Switchboard," Diego continued.

"You were on the Infinite Switchboard?"

"Hell yeah. I made that machine my bitch," Diego stated. "Y'all need to recognize I got shit going on y'all don't even know about."

"Oh, sorry. You've got things going on?"

"This isn't helpful."

"Look, I met the Résistance in their secret lair. All right? I went through orientation and I passed and I stopped doomsday."

"Ok that wasn't even all you!"

We continued to bicker back and forth. "We don't have time for this! The Feds could be here any minute," Luther pointed out. "That's what I've been saying."

"I'm agreeing."

"Okay, calm down Hairy-"

"Hey, it's King Kong. And I'm sick of your ass, okay? Guys, we need to move, okay? That is more important here. That is our only option."

"We need to box those windows and stay here," Diego replied.

"I'm leaving." We all looked at Vanya. "What? To go where?" Allison asked. "Sissy's farm. Something's wrong with Harlan, and I need to help him."

"Vanya. we need to stick together, but okay? Now more than ever," Luther approached her. "That's why I'm telling you this. Whatever's going on with Harlan I think I might've caused it."

"How?"

"He drowned, and, uh, somehow I was able to bring him back to life. And now it's like we're connected," Vanya explained. "Wh-What does that even mean?" Luther asked. "I don't know. I can't explain, but, I know that he needs my help. I need your help too," Vanya continued. "I'm scared. And for the first time in my life, I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side."

Diego walked up to her. "Look, I'm sorry. We have other priorities now," Diego told her. "Diego's right," Five agreed. "For once. We need to make it our stand here and now."

No one else had anything to say. "Okay," Vanya nodded. "I guess I'll see you when I see you." She walked out the door. Klaus sat there a moment more before following her out. The rest of stood in silence.

"Why are you all standing here? Of course we're following her out."

I was first out the door, squeezing in next to Klaus. "(Y/N)?" Vanya questioned. "I'm not letting you face this without me. We've been through too much now."

"Got room for two more?" Allison and Diego slid into the back. "What about the Commission?" Vanya asked. "Well, might as well do some good before we die horribly," Diego replied. "Whoo-hoo!"

Five opened the door next. "Five, you...you don't have to-"

"I know. You owe me one, sis."

Five looked at Klaus sitting next to me. "Children ride in the back," He stared at him. "Okay!" Klaus immediately hopped into the back, climbing over Allison and Diego. "Oh, Christ!" Five smiled at me, our first interaction in awhile. "Guys, I don't know what to say," Vanya said.

Suddenly, the trunk was opened. As Luther climbed in, the whole back of the car was pushed to the ground. It creaked as Luther moved around to shut the door.

"Anyone makes a fat joke, and I'm outta here."

With everyone piled inside, the tail end dragging on the floor, we drove off.

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
Hey besties. It's now 5am. You're
welcome for a late update. Ohhhh
I'm so ready to end this but I'm
also really excited for the ending.
Again, enjoy the double update
and prepare for a Q&A soon.
-AJ

QOTD: GIMME SHOW RECCS CAN BE NETFLIX, DISNEY+, HBO MAX, HULU, APPLE TV, AMAZON PRIME, ETC.

AOTD: WandaVision on Disney+, Titans on HBO Max, and Hulu, Warrior Nun on Netflix